The Skeleton and the Pearl part 1

This part will be in many parts, I won't be doing them back to back because I want to space them out and don't expect them to be too long.

Think of these chapters as like confidant's from Persona increasing their relationship as they go

So do expect to see these chapters here and there, and these are canon to the story, think of them as side quest that's happening

_______________________________________________________________________________

At the temple

(Steven): Man this has to be one of those days where nothing is happening (Steven): like a filler episode but its important for the relationships of the characters *Steven sighed taking a sip of his juice as he spotted Pearl* (Steven): hey Pearl where you going? (Pearl): I'm going to my job its my first day.

(Steven): When did you get a job? (Pearl): Y/N gave me a job, I wanted to see and feel the experience humans get when they have a job (Steven): I wanna join (Pearl): I don't know Steven it depends on Y/N (Steven): THEN I'M SURE HE WOULD SAY YES TO ME! (Pearl): haaa fine Steven you can join me *Pearl facepalmed as Steven jumped in joy bouncing around as he rushed towards his bedroom to get ready*.

(Amethyst): WE'RE BACK *Garnet and Amethyst walked  off the warp pad as Amethyst walked straight to the fridge* (Pearl): Amethyst why do you even eat your a gem (Amethyst): cause its fun and I like eating *Amethyst stuffed her face with some chips as Pearl shook her head and Steven ran downstairs*.

(Steven): Alright I'm ready (Amethyst): where are you guys going? (Pearl): bonding time? (Amethyst): uhhh okay *Pearl and Steven walked out as Amethyst looked at Garnet* (Amethyst): she never does bonding stuff like this with Steven (Garnet): hey there's a first time for everything Amethyst *Amethyst shrugged and walked off eating her chips*.

At Y/N's Hot-dog Stand

*Pearl and Steven walked up towards the stand and entered as they looked around* (Pearl): where did this music come from? (Steven): I have no idea but I like it, like I'm in a video game (Y/N): ah Pearl your here and you even brought Steven.

(Y/N): Welcome.. to my humble little hot-dog stand *Steven and Pearl looked around surprised by the inside of the place* (Steven): I'm not a genius or anything but, I'm sure this place shouldn't be so spacious (Pearl): the outside it looks so normal and small, inside its huge this place is big enough to be a restaurant.

(Y/N): Heh why thank you, this is my pride last thing I have *Y/N walked from behind the counter and stood in front of them* (Y/N): hey kid? (Steven): Yeah Y/N? (Y/N): Want a Wiener in your mouth?