1 | 𝐀 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐀𝐚𝐝𝐡𝐲𝐚𝐧'𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞

𝑻𝒖𝒎 𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒊 𝒅𝒊𝒏 𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒚
𝒔𝒖𝒓𝒎𝒂𝒚𝒊 𝒔𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒎 𝒂𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒚
𝑻𝒖𝒎 𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒊..
𝑻𝒖𝒎 𝒔𝒆 𝒉𝒊..

It's a early morning and as a morning person i woke up and got freshen up and gone for a morning walk

I am Aadhyan Kapoor as you know.
I am not a gym or body building freak but like to go for a walk in the morning so here i am to get some fresh air.

After a calming walk and some jog i go to the gym.
l go to gym only to be healthy and Fit.

After some gym i got to my room to got ready to go for work.
Work is not only work for me but i do it because of her who told me to be hardworking and successful for my family , my father who worked hard to build his own company and for my mother who works plus take care of me and whole family to be what i am now and study hard to fulfil their dreams.

i got ready and go down for breakfast
made by my mother . The annpurna of my house. My maa my bestie and guide.

I saw maa preparing breakfast for us in the kitchen.

"Good morning maa"
I greeted her and touched her feet.

"Good morning bete. God bless you bacche"
she wished me and blessed me.

"Aaj maine tera fav nashta banaya hay. Taske kar aur bata kaisa hay?"
She made me taste my fav Aloo paratha with my fav bhania chutney by her own hands.
(Today,i made your fav breakfast.taste it and tell me how is it?)

"Maa its very tasty"
i said to her and eating by her own hands it tasted much more good in taste.

"Sit on dinning table. I will serve you"
she said.

"Ok Maa"
Thats how my mother is chirpy and bubbly just like her.

Maa served me and i ate my breakfast.
we can easily afford cook but she loves cooking and to cook for her family. So here she is cooking and serving me my fav.

During breakfast i saw my both brother and sister descending the stair.
No ,they are not late. Today I am early because of some work in office so
I got ready early.

They wished good morning to all.

During my eating, my all family member came for breakfast as i completed it.
After wishing good morning and touching feet of elder's, I got on my way to the office.

Today Aarav and rishita have to give presentation in their college so they didn't troubled me or they like every morning did some nautanki to be scolded later.

I got to my office buiding. As i got early ,Not many employees were their . Ofcourse at 07:21 their will no one If office timing is 09:00.

After getting in my cabin i started my work .

After continuesly working and signing some files after complete reading i got some rest at like 12:47.
I worked much today i thought.

After getting a coffee i walked to my cabin's window and stood their taking sip of my coffee and again thinking only about her.

I always smile like a fool while thinging about her. My only friend or i could say the love of my life.
I remember how i saw her for the very first time.
Her black long hair and brown eyes. She was wearing a yellow chicken short kurti and blue jeans and her soft long hair flowing while she was like running.

That's my third day of college but her first. She got late starting in college because of some problem.

I was going to my class when she bumped into me and my book which fell from my hand because of a hit on my shoulder.
Her eyes widened and she started saying sorry continuesly.

She was looking soo cute with a shocked face and a apology look.
Then she ran to her class And left me standing their in my own fantasy.

I didn't know it was love or what because i don't believe in love in first sight but yeh i felt a pull towards her and I wandered if she felt the same or not.

And in this all i got late for my class so i thought to bunk it and got to the canteen.
For the next class, i got to the class early and sat their waiting for other student's and ofcourse our lecturer.

Student's are coming and settling in class and my friend daksh also came and sat.
He told me about some new student as he attended our first lecture.

I was talking to daksh when i saw the same bumping girl entering the class and i understood the new one.

I was soo happy by that thought.

During thinnking abour her my phone rang and my chain of thought's only about her broke.

I continued my work after that call and at around 8:16 i got free.
after winding my thing's i got back to my home, my ghar.

I entered and greeted by my brother Aarav irritating one and only rishita.
I wonder why he only irritates her and not any other one in the house.
She is elder than her but it's a miracle if he called her not by her name but Di.

They were bickering on some icecream.

"what happend?"
i questioned.

"Bhai , he ate my fav icecream which i saved . Its only box was left and he ate that."
rishita told me sniffing on the edge of crying.

"Aarav..."
I spoke.

"Bhai wo thodi si bachi thi aur garmi ho rahi hay itni aap jante ho to maine kha li"
Aarav told me shrugging his shoulders while rishita held my hand shaking it like a kid complaining about aarav.
(Bro, it was not much amount left and you see summer nowadays so i ate that.)

"Rishita, Aarav will go now and bought you 2 new boxex of the icecream you want. Okay?"
I think rishita is on her day's thats why she is like this or she always ignores aarav's troubling's.

"Okay"
she smiled.

"Okay bhai. Main lene jaata hoon. Tumhe chalna hay?"
aarav told me and asked rishita.

"Yes. Wait i am coming..."
she told him and shouted while running.

We laughed at her cuteness.

"Why you trouble her this much?"
i asked him.

"Maza aata hay."
he said

i shook my head and got to my room.

After dinner every one got to their room's to sleep but sleep was far from my eyes.

I have a habit that i have to think about her first to get some sleep.
so i got on my job and slept with her in my dream's.

-------------------------
𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓'𝒔
𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒆 𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒕𝒂𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒊𝒔𝒕'𝒔 𝒑𝒐𝒗?

𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒍𝒚 𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔.
𝒗𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒇 𝒂𝒏𝒚.
𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆𝒅 𝒘𝒉𝒐𝒍𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒅𝒍𝒚.
♡︎

𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑫𝑳𝒀 𝑽𝑶𝑻𝑬