7 | 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫?

𝑯𝒂𝒚 𝒌𝒚𝒂 𝒚𝒆 𝒋𝒐 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒅𝒂𝒓𝒎𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒚
𝑨𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒌𝒉𝒊 𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒖𝒏𝒊 𝒌𝒐𝒊 𝒅𝒂𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒚
𝑳𝒂𝒈𝒏𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒈𝒊 𝒂𝒃 𝒛𝒊𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒈𝒊 𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒂𝒍𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒚 𝒎𝒆𝒓𝒊
𝑳𝒂𝒈𝒏𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒈𝒊 𝒉𝒂𝒓 𝒔𝒂𝒂𝒏𝒔 𝒃𝒉𝒊 𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒊..
𝑩𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆 .. 𝒃𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆.. 𝒃𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆....
𝑲𝒐𝒊 𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒉 𝒉𝒂𝒚 𝒉𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒂𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒆𝒊𝒏 𝒃𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒆.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Hello"
She spoke and my mouth zipped up on hearing her voice. The voice which my ears longed to hear.
My heart felt at ease just by a mere word in her voice.

"Hello. Who are you?"
She asked.

"Avika"
My mouth only able to said this.

"Aadhyan"
She said or like asked me.
her voice was filled with shockness on hearing me.

"Yes Avika. I am Aadhyan. How are you"
I asked her softly ready to be scolded by her for asking this.

"How are you? wow. Mr. Aadhyan i think you didn't remember me. Hmm and you are asking me this. First tell me why you called me, just be with your friends in UK na. Who am i to you a mere friend whom you forgot after going to abroad. And you are asking me how are you. You.. you......"
I listened all her scolding happily smilling all time. I need to be scolded very hard for my stupidity.

Her voiced breaked at last and i asked concerned
"Avika are you crying? i am sorry"
i was really sorry for hurting her anyway.

"why are you sorry and who i'm to you whow you forgot all these years?"
She at last asked me.

"Avika you are very important to me. I can't tell you how much i missed you all this time. I am sorry, please forgive me"
I asked for her forgiveness.

"Aadhyan i missed you"
She said crying.

"Me too Avi. Ok tell me how are you?"
I asked to lighten the mood.

"I am okay and very angry on you"
She said and i chuckled.

"ok i will do anything for your forgiveness."
I said happily smilling.

"Okay. You are in mumbai now. Daksh told me."
She told me sniffing.

"Yes i am and you?"
I asked to not give her any idea that i stalked her and investigated about her.

"I am in Delhi ofcourse at home"
She said.
"Aadhyan i have to tell you something."

"Hmm them tell me"
I said.

"Aadhyan i am getting married"
She said and my happiness died, my world like shattered with her those four words.
I went silent not knowing how to react. should I be happy or sad.

"Aadhyan , you there?"
She asked when i didn't reacted or said anything.

"Y...Yes I am here only. When are you getting married?"
I asked not to make her sad.

"I got engaged yesterday. My marriage is after 3 weeks. I mean on 10th of april.
She said but she was not sounding happy.

"Okay"
I said sad with the thought that the love of my life is getting married to some other man.
I always know that i can't get her but after daksh's motivation, i got a hope that i can get the love of my life but now that hope shattered.

"Aadhyan you wiil come na at my marriage. I want to meet you"
She said with a sad voice told me that she is longing me same as i'm longing to meet her.

"Yes i will come before that to spend some time also with you."
I said.

"Okay. You have to call me everyday from now on or if you again ignored me then i swear i will never talk to you"
She threatned me and a smile came on my face for her threat same like last time when i was leaving her.

"Okay, I will never ignore you"
I said determined and i will never.

"Okay It's late i should sleep and you too. Byee."
She said.

"Okay. Talk to you tomorrow"
I said to make her happy and she laughed.

"Good. Okay byee."
And she hanged up the call.

I sat on my bed.
I don't know how to describe today.
Wheather i should be happy or sad.
Happy to get my avika back in my life or sad to know that she is getting married to another man.

I don't know when a tear left my eye thinking about her. I felt that only when i felt my cheek wet.

I don't know what to do now.
But i know one thing that if not her then no one. I loved her, Love her and only love her always.
While thinking all this I slept.

------᯽------

Next day, iwoke up with a heavy head but got ready and left without breakfast. I didn't have an appetite then.

I went to my office and called Daksh to come and meet me. I need to talk to him now.

He came in 15minutes. As he entered my cabin and stood infront of me, i hugged him.
I needed to share.
"Daksh she is going to marry. I can't get her. I love her"
I said and some tear's left my eyes.

He took me to the couch, sat beside me and took my hand in his.
"Aadhyan don't be weak. You have to be strong and how do you know she is getting married?"
He asked and i told him everything.
He is the one with whom i can share anything without any fear of being judged.

"Okay. I think now you should move on from her.She was your first love i know but everytime we can't get what we want na."
He said.

"No Daksh if not Avika then no one. I can't give her place to anyone which i have for her only in my heart."
I said.

"Okay Aadhyan but think what i said"
He said.

"Daksh, I don't want to lose her. I love her."
I said.

"Aadhyan calm down and think forward okay. You have to think of the bussiness also as you are becoming the CEO. Hmm.
I will do something for your love for her but for that you have to first be calm and trust me. Hmm?"
He said. And i noded composing myself.

After daksh made sure that i am okay. he got to his comapany. And i did some work to distract myself.

In evening i got back to my home.
As i entered my room i got a call from Avika.
I talked to her and made sure that she can't understand my sadness in my voice.
Talking to her calmed me and after dinner i slept with her thoughts surrounding my mind.

----------------------

𝒉𝒐𝒘 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓?
𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍 𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒎𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔.
𝒊𝒈𝒏𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔.

𝑷𝑳𝑬𝑨𝑺𝑬 𝑽𝑶𝑻𝑬