4 | 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐞𝐫

𝑲𝒂𝒋𝒓𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒉𝒊, 𝒅𝒊𝒏 𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒋𝒂𝒚𝒆
𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒊 𝒌𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒊 𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒋𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒚𝒆,
𝑴𝒂𝒏 𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒏 , 𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒏
𝑩𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒂𝒎 𝒅𝒐𝒉𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒆

𝑲𝒂𝒋𝒓𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒚𝒂𝒉𝒊, 𝒅𝒊𝒏 𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒈 𝒋𝒂𝒚𝒆𝑻𝒆𝒓𝒊 𝒌𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒊 𝒓𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒋𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒚𝒆,𝑴𝒂𝒏 𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒏 , 𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒎𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒏 𝑩𝒂𝒔 𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂 𝒏𝒂𝒂𝒎 𝒅𝒐𝒉𝒓𝒂𝒚𝒆

In a new morning,I got up did my morning routine and after getting ready, moved for the breakfast.

I descensed the stair's and saw mom and dad already present at the dinning table.
I wish them good morning with touching their feet.

"Good morning, god bless you bacche."
they blessed me.

just then chacha and chachiji also came and i took their blessing also and then we settled for breakfast.
Rishita and Aarav also came and Aarav took blessings of elder and wished.

"Aadhyan beta,now you have proved yourself that you are capable of dealing with the whole business and in these 6months after you came from US, your work in the industry is really appreciable. Now i want you to become the CEO of 'The Kapoor Industries'in this following month.
Dad announced with a smile on his face.
All my family member's also smiled towards me.

"As you say dad"
I said.
I know i have to do this so i was ready for this.

"Congrats bhai"
Aarav and rishita shouted hugging me.

"Congrats bete"
Chacha and chachiji also wished me.

"Congrats beta,May god give you much success."
Maa wished with tears and i hugged her.

Today i got to know the value of study and hardwork.
I feel so happy and blessed to be able to complete the wish of my parent's and family.

The breakfast ended on a happy note and i with dad proceeded for the office together.
Now we are in one car with me driving and dad on the passenger seat.

I saw dad smiling so i asked him.
"Dad why are you smiling?"

"Beta i am happy today as my son is going to take his responsibilities. I know that you will do your best."
dad said.

"i promise you dad that i will do my best to take this business to great heights"
I promised dad and myself too.

"I know bacche"
He said.
we drove to office and he said me to check finance and other files of every other branch thoroughly.

As i got in my cabin, i first asked for the files to check them.

It took my much amount of the day to chech them reading completely.
As i was going to open the last one, My one and only friend Daksh barged in my cabin shouting.
"Hii bro"