🧡(❤️‍🔥) Party.

The cover photo is the events of what happens and it's my art :3 (spent 2 hours on it 🤯)

○☆DogDay☆○

When I woke up, catnap wasn't on me anymore, I stumbled off the couch and made my way upstairs, checking the time on my phone, 11:08 in the morning.

When I got to the main living room, I saw a few of the critters laughing and talking, kickin' and catnap were in the kitchen chatting and making food.
I sat down on the couch next to bobby, who was actively scrolling on her phone, googling ' party games '
Catnap walked in and placed a plate of French toast on my lap, then made his way to a bean bag and plopped down on it with a piece of toast in his mouth.
" You made me breakfast?" I questioned,
" Mhm."
He pulled out his phone and started texting someone.
"You didn't make yourself anything special.??" I raised a brow at him.
" I don't like French toast, so I guess not." He shrugged and looked up at me, and i smiled down at him.

Kickin burst into the room, raving about the party that would take place in a few hours. He begged everyone to do their part in decorating and preparing things. He slid catnap a few hundred dollar bills and begged him to go buy alcohol since the rest of us were only 16 and 17, and catnap was the only one who was old enough to legally buy it.
Catnap grabbed the money and made his way to the door, asking kickin' for a list before exiting and driving to the liquor store.

Picky leaped up and started cutting strawberries and lime, placing them in a big glass bowl, which I assumed they were making one of those liqour fruit punch bowls..
I got up and stretched, kickin mentioned something about there being speakers on the attic, so i went up to grab them, coming down with arms full of speakers and covered head to toe in dust.
Catnap walked through the door, hands full of alcohol. He giggled as he saw me slam the speakers on the table and groan at the dust that covered me head to toe.
" Jesus.. By the looks of it your fucking grandma used these in her college years."
I told kickin as I shook my shirt, sending dust into the air around me. Kickin had a very offended expression, which caused Bobby and catnap to giggle even more.

Picky went all chef mode when it came to lining up and pairing the bottles together, not quite pouring them all into the bowls and whatnot, but when the party started everything would be organized to do so.
Hoppy and Bobby mostly sat on the couch, and a lot of decoration talk happened.
Mentions of LED lights and smoke machines were talked about, but kickin' turned them down.

By the time we all finished preparing kickins house for the party, it was already 4:53pm, and kickin got inpatient and started inviting people right away. By the looks of it, he invited around 60 people, which seemed like a lot, but his house was practically a mansion anyway. He had the space.

I told catnap i was going to head home to change into different clothes, and he assured me he'd let the others know.
I exited the house and entered my car, connecting the Bluetooth on my phone to my car speakers and cruzing down the empty town streets until I got to my house.
I parked the car in the driveway and headed inside, jogging to my room and having an identity crisis on what to wear.
I ended up picking black semi baggy jeans and a navy blue hoodie.. paired with white airforces.
I wanted to make a good impression since my classmates would be at the party, so I threw on some jewlery and my best smelling colonge before heading out.

When I pulled up to kickins house, the clock read 5:48, and I could hear loud music coming from the house, along with the street being full of cars.
I groaned and parked my car far away from the house, spending several minutes just walking until I entered.
I was stunned at the lively hood of the party, around 30 people were here, I assumed.. all of them fooled around with music with red cups in their hands. I pushed my way through until I saw most of the critters still sat on the couch.
Catnap was still on the beanbag that was almost directly in front of the couch, so I sat across from him.
We chatted for a bit before everyone arrived, Bobby sprinted up, and despite kickins knowledge, she plugged in a fog machine and LED lights, making the place blow up in colors of pink and blue.
She ran to turn off the main house lights, and the place roared in excitement.