FAMILY INTRODUCTION

Ismail Khan:He is 76 years old.Grandfather of rayyan and maha.

Rukhsana Ismail:She is 67 years old.Grandmother of rayyan and maha.

Ismail Khan and Rukhsana Ismail have 4 sons.

1)Fahad Khan:He is  54 years old and elder son of ismail and rukhsana.He treats maha like her own daughter.He didnot like how his parents treat maha.

Zoha Fahad Khan:She is 50 years old.She love maha like her own daughter and want her to be her daughter in law.

Fahad and zoha have 2 son and one daughter.

Rayyan Khan:The elder son of the khan family.He is 28 years old.

Aryan Khan:He is 25 years old.He is handling his family business

Samahir Khan:She is 23 years old.She has studied psychology and doing job in hospital

2)Abdullah Khan:Second oldest son of ismail and rukhsana.He is 52 years old

Asma Khan:She is 48 years old and always taunt maha for her weight.

Abdullah and asma have 1 son and 1 daughter

Azan Khan:He is 26 year old.He is also handling family business

Abiha Khan:She is 24 years old.She has studied bs english.

3)Junaid Khan:He is 50 years old

Aliya Khan:She is 47 years old.She is always proud of not having daughter and always taunt maha's mother for having a daughter.She always fed hate towards maha to her father.

Junaid and aliya have 3 sons

Maaz Khan:He is 25 years old.He is also handling family business.

Shayan Khan:He is 23 years old.He is studying bs engineering

Huzaifa Khan:He is 22 years old.He is studying bba 

4)Hashir Khan:He is 48 years old.Father of maha.He always use to fight with his wife over small things and always blame maha for their fight

Amal Hashir:She is 45 years old.She support her daughter in everything and always try to fullfil her needs.

Maha Hashir Khan:She is 20 years old and the youngest child of her family.