NINE

MAHA POV:

What is he still doing here?Please go from here idiot.If someone saw him here,I don't know what they would say.Why is he staring me with all those strange eyes what the writer call them yeah lovey-dovey eyes.

"Now may I ask whay are you still here?If you can't see then let me remind  you,your brother and sister has left my room.So,kindly go from here."

He just smile and come closer towards me entering into my personal space.He put his one hand on my waist and pulled me towards him.WHY the hell I am suddenly feeling hot.He softly grabbed my right hand and put it on his chest.

"O hello stay away from me."

He stare me lovingly for a minute or two. Maha what are you saying that's not lovingly,he  must be judging acne on your face.I looked away from him and turn my head towards other side.

He chuckles at me. Seriously what's so funny here?

"My baby is feeling shy here.Cute.You know I just want to kiss you like right now."He said

I glared at him hardly.

"Baby if you are trying to glare me.It's clearly not working.I will help you how to glare someone hardly.Let me complete my sentence I want to kiss you but I have to control myself till nikkah which is going to happen in exactly four days."He said

Nikkah!Oh MY ALLAH.No,no.This can't be happening.I hate marriages

"Rayyan this can't happen.I am not going to marry you."

He glared at me hardly and suddenly his hold on my waist tightened.

Ouch that hurts.I winced loudly.His eyes softened slightly and loosened his hold on me.

"Sorry mon coeur. I didnot mean to hurt you."He replied

What the hell mon coeur mean now?
(Mon coeur means my heart)

He took a deep breath and continued saying: "Why don't you want to marry me baby?"

How I tell him that I hate marriages.I have seen my parents fighting with each other for a small matter.I have seen my mother crying after their fights.If I go near her at that time,she just take her frustration out on me.But she appologize after some time.I understand her and I don't get hurt by her actions.After all who want a child like me in her life.I am so sorry mama.

Rayyan snapped his fingers infront of me.

"Where are you lost baby?"He asked

"Rayyan I just can't marry you.I am sorry but I don't know how to make you understand?"

He holds my hand and make me sit on the bed.I was shocked because he sat near my feet.

"Shh ma chérie. Take a deep breathe.Make me understand why can't you marry me?"He asked
(Ma chérie means my darling)

"Rayyan I can't marry you.I hate marriage with the depth of my heart.I don't think you deserve me being your wife.You will regret after marrying me."

I can see by his facial expressions that he is getting angry.Allah g save me from him now.

"Who the hell do you think you are?You have no right to judge you deserve me or not."He said angrily.

I gulped hard after hearing his angry voice.He takes a deep breathe and closed his eyes for a minute or two.

"Nobody has ever test my patience like she is testing."He mumbled to himself

"Look!We are not married yet and you are already fed up of me."

"Baby no.I will not regret after marrying you.I will be the happiest man on this earth that day when you will be my wife and I am not kidding when I had said that I love you."He replied.

"Rayyan love does not last till the end you know.My father also used to tell my mom that he love her but what happened after  I was born.He slowly starts distancing himself away from her because of me.His love ends that day when I was born."

I take a deep breathe because this is too much sensitive topic for me.It's hard to share it with someone as I  am sharing this to someone for first time.

After two long minutes.I again take a deep breathe to control my tears.

I don't want to break infront of him.What will he think about me?He will think that I am an ungrateful bitch who is just crying for no reason.

"You know I was the reason why my mother and father fight everyday I don't know for how many times.My father move to another country for about 12 years I know he used to visit but for maximum 3 months in which he used to give you guys alot of love but when he look at me.It's always  the look of hate.I don't know why baba hates me but he love you guys.He even love samahir and abiha but he don't give me his love."

Suddenly,tears come out from my eyes.I was going to wipe my tears.But he softly rub his thumb and wipe the tears.

"Shh baby.Don't cry.Why are you wasting your precious tears for a man who does not care about you.You know your tears are cutting my heart into million pieces."He said.

I starting crying more after  listening his words.I thought he will say that you don't see his love or deserve his love.Because I remember when rayyan went U.K.I was alone at this home. Samahir and abeeha used to play with eachother. Shayan bhai,ayan bhai,huzaofa bhai used to play with each other.When I went towars them when they all used to play cricket,table tennis,badminton or anything.They always used to say they don't want to play with me.

I remember when I was 12 years old, I was asking zoha tai ammi that why don't my father love me.I always consider her as my own mother.She told me that I was misunderstanding,he loves me alot.I don't know from where shayan bhai heard this and make fun of me later and give me a reality check which I needed most at that time.

I still remember his words which always hurt me and broke my heart into trillion pieces.

He said: "You know you are most ungrateful bitch I know in this world.When rayyan bhai was here,you will always go complaining to him for stupid matters.Because of you our brother don't use to play with us and always get angry at us.But soon,he realized about your idiotic nature of being playing innocent when you are not.You know what chachu did right for hating you because you don't deserve his love or anyone's love in this world.Because of you our chachu and bhai stays out of the country.You are the reason for amal's chachi tears.She maybe also regret of having you as her daughter because who wants you as a child.Why don't you die bitch.So,we all can stay happy .SO,our brother and chachu return back to their home.Just please die."

Rayyan snapped his fingers at me.

"Where are you getting lost again and again?Is there any problem?You know you can share with me.I am your same rayyan baby."He asked

"There is no problem"

"Please agree to this marriage mi reina. You know you are perfect and I will never ever regret marrying you.I can't live without you.My love is not fake like chachu.I have love you since my childhood.If you see that my love is fading or anything which I know will never happen but if this ever happen you can kill me right at that moment."He said while grinding his jaw at last line
(Mi reina means my queen)
He makes me stand from the bed and kneel down infront of me.He takes out a ring box from his pocket and takes out a beautiful big diamond ring.

"I love you baby.With every breath,I inhale your essence, and with every heartbeat,I pulse with your love.I'd give you the universe if it meant I could keep you close. This is just a promise ring that no body will hurt you ever when I'm with you .Will you marry me mi corazón?"
(Mi coraźon means my heart)
Thankyou for reading this chapter.Please shower your loves with comments and votes.