SIX

"Do you even what the hell did you do now?What is your fucking problem just tell me one thing why are you fucking interfering in my life Rayyan Khan?I just want to live my life happily for once.I was very happy that I am going from this fucking house where everyone taunt you for your weight,your appearance.I am also a normal human being which have its own flaws.I am not an angel who will be perfect like Abeeha and Samahir who dont have to suffer in this world because of their looks because you know why they have their brothers but me noo every fucking one taunt me like I am the one who didnot want anymore siblings.You just start interfering in my life after so many fucking  years because you just feel that you are in love with me but no you are not in love with me.You also want to fucking control my life like everyone but no Rayyan Khan.Even saad is married but his family treats me so good now they will broke their relation with me and my mother and you guys will be so happy" Maha said.
"Shutup just shutup Idk what are you saying.Do you even know what the hell are you saying you will marry him just because of his family but what after having their grandchild they will ditch you and treat you like shit and don't even say anything about my love.If I know that I know about my love I would have never live in U.K for that much long and what the hell do you know about me huh.You just fucking care about yourself only.I had to satisfy everyone because I am the elder son  of this family and have to reach this business to its peak but no everyone think that me being an elder son of this family is an easy life for me but no I also have my own problems.You don't know about my fucking life.So,dont judge my love for you because if you ever judge me I will show you how much possessive I am for you." Rayyan replied.
"Just take me home now.I don't want to listen your bullshits anymore"Maha said.
"That's bullshit for you.My love,my problems all that are bullshit for you.Wth maha you are not the only person in this world who is facing problems.If somebody don't talk their problems with you that doesn't means that you are the only person."Rayyan said.
MAHA POV:
WTH does he think of himself.He is facing problems and yeah I know what problem he is facing just some business and marriage proposal shit.I don't know what is happening in the house.Everyone will taunt me more for this thing and they will say that i have trapped this asshole but hello no I don't know what is his problem.Finally I was free from that home but no he dont want to see me happy.Rot in hell asshole
"Maha.Maha.Get down from the car."Rayyan said
"Huh."
"We have reached home Maha" Rayyan replied
Its home for you but for me its not.I want to say him right at his face but then he will again start his lecture and right now I am not in the mood.Just think maha what would you say inside at home about Saad.Think maha think.Wait a second why would I think this asshole sitting right here will give them explanation.
"Maha.For godsake where are you lost.Get down.I have to park this car at garage."Rayyan said.
"I will not go inside the house."
"Huh but why are you planning to stay in my car from now on?" He said.
"No.You asshole because you will go inside first and tell them all the reasons for what you did to Saad."
"Asshole.Seriously I expect better from you but anyways I will say that I love her so yeah that's why I cut his hand."He said.
"Rayyan oo sorry rayyan bhai are you mad?Why would you say that?You want to say it so everyone will think that I am at the fault and I am the one who trapped you right.Omg why I don't realise till now you also want everyone to insult me and taunt me."
"God.Maha just shutup why would you think like that about me.Cut this bhai shit because I am not your brother and don't provoke me because then I will ask for your hand inside today only and I am sure you dont want that because again with your "I have trapped you" bullshit thing.I will come here after parking the car till then stand here." He said
Why would I think like that about him.Because you also ditch me like everyone.And about that marriage thing I will happily die rather then marrying assh.. Oo no more that thing Allah is punishing me for using that abusive word.Sorry Allah Almight.When will he come he went there to park the car there or built the car there.Oo here the dinosaur come.
"Lets go."Rayyan said.
"I am saying you Rayyan if anybody say something to me I will add poison to your black coffee."
"You will kill me.I am hurt and why would say something to you there is no one born who will say something to you senorita when I am here."
He said.
Senorita seriously.Don't blush maha you are screwed properly and everyone inside is waiting for you inside with their precious words.
Suddenly, a flashlight come at my face.
"O my look how cute you look while blushing.I am gonna save this at my homescreen page."He said.
Is he mad.There is an huge problem waiting imside and this mister wants to click my picture.Seriously.
"Shush.Rayyan delete this pocture and please lets go inside everyone must be waiting for me with their precious words"
"Ignore them and you will go straight to your room and will not come outside till then I say.I will ask mahi to deliver food at your room.Now go and I want your plate to be properly finished and don't the hell think that you are fat and all that bullshit.Because you here is the most gorgeous girl my love I have seen in my life and I am not buttering you so don't even think about that.I love you with all my heart and I am just breathing because of youuu baby."
Omgg.This man will win my heart again.No he will ditch me again.Dont think about him mahaa.Breathing because of me noo dude you are not breathing because of me.You are breathing because Allah has given you long life to live.
Thank you so much everyone for reading and please ignore grammatical mistakes because English is not my native language.I will try to update next chapter on Eid.Till then bye.
Please vote and comment on this chapter.