𝜗𝜚 chapter two 𝜗𝜚

there's a beautiful girl, and a handsome boy

-

May 11th 2021

-

They arrived at the airport with minimal traffic which meant they could still make it onto the flight on time.

Amilia steps out of the car, as does her mum and Charlotte. She turns to look at her mum. They make eye contact and Amilia notices tears forming in her eyes.

"Aw mum. You know if you cry I cry. I'm too sensitive for that." Her lips start to quiver and she can feel her nose starting to run. She rushes over to hug her and give her a reassuring smile.

"Oh, gosh. I'm sorry sweetheart. It's just that you've grown up so quickly! Only a few weeks after graduating uni and you're already going to a completely new country! You've just grown up so fast." She says with a smile on her face and a tear running down her cheek.

"Mum-uh. I feel bad for leaving you now." She sobs. "But before you know it, I'll be back, I promise." She gives her another reassuring smile.

"Guys." Charlotte interrupted, her voice reminding Amilia that her and her mum weren't the only people there.

"Okay, right. Coming. Bye mum. I love you." She gathers her things and turns around to wave to her.

"I love you too, honey. Have fun! And bring home a boyfriend, will you? I need my grand babies soon, I'm getting old." She shouts even though she's only twenty feet infront of her, purposely embarrassing her daughter.

"Mum!" The girl looks back and shouts, soon covering her face because of how red it is.

"Man I love your mum. She's so funny. Could you ask her to adopt me please?" Charlotte looks at Amilia, giving her best attempt at puppy dog eyes. Looks more like just got ran over dog eyes. What a horrible attempt- the worst there ever was probably.

All she does is side eye her friend, making her chuckle. "Enough chit-chat, we need to get to this plane, ASAP. Look at the time!" Amilia tilts her face to the big clock on the wall. It's five to seven!

"Fuck, you're right. C'mon, c'mon!" She shouts like a drill sergeant.

"Yes, ma'am!" She replies, clicking her heels together before speed walking towards where they needed to be.

-

"I kind of expected it to be a lot busier, I'm not gonna lie." Her best friend confesses.

She nodded her head in agreement. "Although, to be fair, it isn't really prime holiday time so I guess that's a factor of it." She adds.

She doesn't receive a verbal response but she does hear a faint humming sound.

As they sat down in their seats it all dawned on her. She was going to a new country, with her best friend, to basically start a new life with. Like, that's just so crazy to her. Her heart and stomach are all tingling with excitement as she hears the pilot over the com explaining the rules and safety and all the other things they say.

The plane starts going down the runway and all she can think about is her new life with her bestest closet friend.

She takes out her phone to take a picture of the sky as it was a beautiful day already. She also needed it because there was no way she was going to go through this journey and not take any pictures?? Like. C'mon.

amiliaqueenen

story posted

liked by charlotte88 and 17 others

-

A few hours later and they were in a new, undiscovered country. Monaco. A small country on the south of France, bordering the Mediterranean sea. That called for beach days every day.

After checking security and getting their bags back they ning to walk towards the exit when all of a sudden they spot a mob of people surrounding these men.

She noticed they were wearing these bright coloured shirts, like merch, but didn't say something.

Cameras were flashing and people were yelling, it kind of shocked them both. "Who do you think it is?" Charlotte asks her friend.

"I don't know, but let's get out of here before we get trampled." Amilia suggests.

Her friend nods in agreement and they make their way towards the door- again, but faster this time- to avoid the big group of people.

-

"Mate, could you actually be any slower?" Amilia complains as her friend struggles to wriggle the key into the door. "The ghost of my granny could go quicker than you!"

"Christ. Do you want to try it then?" Charlotte argues.

With no words the girl grabs the key out of Charlottes hands, slots it into the keyhole, turns it and opens the door. When she steps in she turns to face her friend and smirks at her, as to say haha, loser.

"Yeah, okay, whatever. Beginners luck." she says as she rolls her eyes and laughs a bit.

"That doesn't even make any sense." Amilia criticises, letting out a soft chuckle.

As they explore their new house they begin to grow hungry. With a quick search on google maps they find a pizza place nearby. Instead of phoning the place and mucking up their order with a total of a 1/20 French speaking person, they translate the website and order off of that.

Soon later, their two large cheese and pepperoni pizza arrives. And not so soon after that they're gone. They ate it like they were never going to eat ever again.

With their bellies full of local pizza, they both grab their suitcases and find something to wear to bed, worrying about unpacking later.

The girls wash their face and admire the night sky on their balcony before tucking themselves into their beds and falling asleep, successfully completing a day full of travel and the beginning of their new lives.

-
A/N

okay guys so they haven't really met him yet but they have but they just don't know it yk?

okay anyway onto the next chapter i guess

hope you're enjoying this guys 😫🤞