His Fall

I sat up, and there's liquid running down my face?

I lift my hand to my forehead, but instead of feeling my fingertips, it feels sharper. I pull my hand down to see what that was.

Claws.
I. Have. Claws.

Okay. Don't freak out. They have a golden liquid, too thick for water. Am I bleeding?

Father made me bleed? Why? What did I do to deserve this? I just called his bluff. It's not like he would've ever listened to me anyhow.

I look around me. It's very dark here. I use my abilities to summon light to my hand. I throw the light to the ground, and it lights up a dome like area around me.

Maybe this won't be so bad.

It is kinda bland here. Eventually, I'll have a civilization where anyone can do whatever they want!

What if I'm alone the rest of my time. I'll be okay with it. I've never been a total people person, I do have some respect for people who can get up in the morning and instantly be talkative.

I started to wander the area. It's so quiet. That's nice, I can think clearly.

"Hello?" I yell. I hear a slight echo in the distance. "HELLO!" I shout at the top of my lungs. The perfect echo comes back to me. Beautiful.

I use my abilities to summon myself a large home, too big to be considered a family home but too small to be considered a mansion.

Now all I do is wait for something to happen? Right? I create myself a mirror so I can get a proper look at myself.

I have horns? Where did my halo go? My once white hair now f/c with black roots. I have pointed teeth. I have golden blood all over me. My once white dress is now stained with dirt and blood.

"Fucking hell!" I shout. My hands immediately fly to my mouth. Wait, I can do whatever I want here! Nobody can stop me.

I run to my bathroom and turn on the foset to scolding hot, I don't care if I burn my skin. I just want to be clean.

(Time skip so something will happen)

It's been a few weeks of me being down here alone. Kinda starting to miss the rules in heaven. I miss my brothers even though they probably wouldn't wish to see me.

'Look up.'

'What?'

'Look up.'

'Why?' I ask as I look to the red sky.

There is a small opening where I can see Lucifer at the mercy of Father and our siblings.

"No!" I shout at the top of my lungs. He can't be thrown down here. He just can't. "Lucifer, don't question them!"

Lucifer is shoved back by Father the same way I was.

"Damn it!!" I scream. I extend my wings and shoot as fast as I can toward my younger brother. The fall was hard for me it could kill him.

I wrap my arms around his torso and quickly set him down on the hard ground below us. I look up to see the portal still open and father glaring at me.

I shoot myself up faster than I have ever flown before and enter the portal.

"Hello, father." I say in a sickeningly sweet tone. The smile on my face is for intimidation purposes only.

"Y/n." He says with venom soaking his voice. Who knew God could be such a bitch?

Certainly not you!

(ASSHOLE THE 4th WALL NEEDS TO STAY UP GODDAMMIT!!!)

Anyway, father glares down at me and I up at him. We are both too stubborn and pissed to back down.