Getting Settled In

"Y/n?" A soft voice asks.

I groggily sit up and rub my eyes. I look to my left to see lucifer looking up at me, worry in his eyes.

"Hey Luci," I say with a smile. The pain in my back is making my smile very difficult to be genuine, but I'm a great actor.

"What happened to you?" He asks while running his left hand through the mid section of my hair.

I chuckle lightly. "My dear brother, you should see yourself." He looks at me puzzled. I grab his arm and pull him to the connected bathroom.

Lucifer looks at his reflection. I can hear his heartbeat quicken. His red eyes with yellow pupils staring back at him, his horns, unlike mine, are slightly bent backward. His teeth are as sharp as razors, and his hair is still his blonde color.

He looks down to his alb now tattered and ruined from his fall.

"I can get you a new set of clothes." I whisper softly. Lucifer looks at me with tears welling in his eyes. "It's okay, brother, you will be alright."

"Why did you do it?" His voice cracks mid sentence. Lucifer looks down and starts to fiddle with his claws.

I remain silent. Which part is he talking about. "What do you mean?"

"Why'd you hurt him?!" Lucifer shouts. Is he talking about God? Fucking hell! "You attacked him!"

"Father?" I ask knowingly. Figures he'd spread some lie about me. " I'm afraid you have this story completely wrong."

"He also said you would try to lie to us. You would do anything to get us to turn on him."

"Who threw you out of heaven, dear brother?" I ask harshly. "Was it I?" Lucifer pauses, looking at me in disbelief. I hold no regret. "If you wish for me to admit something that I have nothing to do with, you will not receive it."

"Y-" I cut my brother off, not wanting to argue but unable to stop.

"You, my dear brother, were the only person I thought would be able to understand!" I pause, taking a short breath. "It seems Lillith is the only thing you seem to care about now."

Lucifer stares at me in complete shock and confusion. "How did you...?"

"Brother, did you forget who I am? I know you. I know who you are and how you act. The moment you laid eyes on her and saw what she did, you were captivated." I look down at him sincerely, "Lillith should be coming down here, anytime now. I have a manor prepared for you two."

"What actually happened? Why'd you leave?" He asks, his voice just above a whisper.

"Come to the den, and I'll explain." I say, gesturing to the bathroom around us. "But first, we need to get rid of your filthy fucking alb."

"Y/n!" Lucifer shouts, "We can't say-"

"Down here, we can do anything we want to Luci!" I say enthusiasticly.

Lucifer and I walk down the stairs to the lounge area. I summon him some clothing items similar to my own just in white.

"These I hope are to you liking, I can change them if you wish."

"It's fine." Lucifer puts his head down.

"What's wrong?" I ask lightly.

"The clothes are fine!" He reassures me, but that's not what I worried about.

"How are you feeling about being here?" I ask, my voice just above a whisper.

He doesn't answer. Lucifer puts his head down, and I can tell he wants to just disappear.