Charlie

~Mega Time Skip~

Lucifer is seated right in front of me, drinking his creamer with a hint of coffee.

Don't know how he can do THAT much sugar, but okay.

I should catch you up on a few things.

About 150 years ago, we had a meeting with heaven and its new seraphim Sera.

Sera. Wow, it's very original.

My brother and I fought back, and I ended up getting yet another punishment from God. Ugh!!

I made sure Lucifer would never be touched, though.

Hell has taken a turn for the worse. People are given what they want and want to hurt others.

Is that how Earth is?

I might make a trip and find out.

Anyhow, I still love hell. It's so fun to watch people tear each other apart.

Aparently, the only way for a demon to actually die is if there is nothing left to regenerate or by an angelic blade.

I met a cannibal. She's pretty cool, old but cool.

Her name is Susan. She didn't like me at first and continually tried to knock me down a peg, but I put her in her place.

I was thinking about letting all the cannibals have their own town.

Oh, that reminds me, I didn't claim hell as my own.

I gifted it to Luci.

Nobody really knows my name, which I like.

"Y/n, could you come over for supper? There are a few things we need to talk about." Lucifer asks, pulling me from my thoughts.

"I suppose. It's been a while since I've seen Lilith in person." I sip my coffee.

"Will tonight work?" He asks. For some reason, he's nervous. I am bound by a promise not to look in his mind.

"If you answer a question for me." I look at him.

"Depending on the question."

"Why do you suddenly want me to visit?"

"Lilith wants to see you." Lie. "And she can't come out right now." Truth.

Interesting, I've never been wrong about my assumptions before...

"I'll come." I say, smirking.

~

"Come in ma'am." One of the servants says as he opens the door.

"Thank you kindly." I say politely. I always found a way to manipulate people even without getting into their heads.

Seem innocent is like basic rules. Alongside with watch everyone, but make sure none are watching you.

"Would you mind telling me where my sister in law is?" I ask the man.

"I believe she is in the study awaiting supper. Shall I let her know you are looking for her?"

"No, thank you." I pause. "I'll tell her myself." I smile at the demon and teleport to the study. I can heat Lilith singing softly to herself.

I knock on the door to a rhythm in my head.

"Enter." The soft voice says.

I decided to make a more dramatic entrance than the door.

I teleport into the study behind Lilth.

"Hello?" She asks the door.

"I thought you would be happier to see me, Lilith." I tease.