Chapter Eight

“There is no friend as loyal as a book.”― Ernest Hemingway

Escaped

Ashina had just finished taking her bath, thinking of a way to escape, hoping that chloe was able to break the spell so she would be able to talk to Ray again.

If only she could escape from this Godforsaken mansion which had a very tight security with crazy Werewolves warriors roaming around.

Ashina was still thinking of how to escape when she heard the sound of the door being opened but she didn't turn around to look thinking it was Dexter.

“ Who the f*ck are you ” A woman's voice rang inside the room and she finally turn around to see a young woman standing behind her with crossed arms and a frown on her face.

Her eyes were bright yellow which shows that she was a Werewolf. She was wearing a tiny starp red dress with a little flare just above her knees.

She was Klara clopton , the daughter of Alpha Nicholas of the blue moon park.

Ashina just stared at the woman not knowing what to say or do and she heard the woman talk again.

“ So the rumours were true after all ” Klara said walking closer to where Ashina stood at the balcony with her back pressed against the railings and she stood at the entrance with crossed arms staring at her straight in the eye.

“ What rumors ? ” Ashina asked with a frown on her face.

“ Oh, so you can talk ? I thought you were dumb ” The woman said in a mocking tone Ashina didn't like and she glared at her.

“ I am not dumb ” She said and Klara chuckled.

“ I heard every one saying that the warriors caught a human girl who was trying to escape from the park house and then I heard someone saying that the Alpha gave the warriors strict order not to let her out of the park house so I was curious to know who the girl was and why Alpha would give such order over a human girl because as far as I know he doesn't care about the humans but then that can only mean one thing ”

“ What thing ? ” Ashina asked as her frown deepened.

“ That you're his mate ” The woman said with narrowed eyes as though she was hoping that she was wrong that the girl standing in front of her wasn't Jayden's mate.

But the girl's reply made her furious.

“ Of course that's what he said that I am his mate and you just confirmed it Ha ! I was hoping you would even say something else but instead you just made my night bad ” Ashina said throwing her hands up in the air in frustration.

“ He told you that ? ” Klara said as her eyes turned black in anger and she walked past the glass door into the balcony now standing two steps away from Ashina.

Then an evil thought came into her mind and she smirked inwardly. She could just push her off the balcony and that would be the end of her but people would find her suspicious.

Klara was a little bit taller and Ashina had to strain her neck to look up at her.

Why was she angry ?

Did she say something wrong ?

Or perhaps she was one of the Alpha's crush because she realized that it was after she told her that she was his mate that she became angry.

Where was Dexter anyway ?

Her watch Wolf ?

Wasn't he suppose to be watching over her now ?