KISMAT - Part 4

A dark room is shown, a man is shown sitting in bed lost somewhere clutching a letter near his heart.

He listens the door knock sound, keeping the letter inside his wallet, composing himself he walk toward to open the door.

"Shiva wo jara bajar se yeh saman la dena to" dhara order him as soon as he open the door still looking at the slip.

"Ji bhabhi" he said raising his hand in air asking for the slip.

Dhara handle him the slip and money.

"Jaldi aana bohot kaam baki hai"

"Ji"

Shiva left for the market. He was buying things when he listened someone's voice, he ignore it first but then

"Are ree baby I love you, don't you want to marry me shiv"

Listening it he look around and his gaze went toward a girl wearing a purple colour dress behaving all drunk and stumbling around. He remembered Raavi's antic's on their supposed to be second marriage.

His lips curved into a beautiful smile.

"Bhai ladki nase mai hai kya" a vendor asked to that boy who was trying to handle the drunk girl.

"Ha bhaiya" he said with sigh😔

"Are badi piyakkad ladki hai"

"Are nahi bhaiya aff galat samajh raheho usne nahi pi actually mere gharwale ki galti hai yeh galti se pani ka glass samajh kar pi gai"

"Baby I lovvvveeee you" she said flying her hand in air happily "itna saaraaaa"

The boy smile as well as shiva as some beautiful words ecod on his ears "I love you Shiva, pyaar ka rishta hai hamara"

Suddenly the girl become sad

"But you don't love me"

Shiva's smile faded remembering "I hate you raavi I hate you aagar is duniya ma Mai kissise sabse jaida nafrat karta hun to wo tu hai sirf tu"

"Are jaan yase nahi hai I love you too na baba"

"No you don't love me agar tum mujhe pyaar karte to mujhe ice cream ke liya mana nahi karte I hate you no no you hate me"

She said and sit on floor huffing in anger the boy chuckle and pass her the ice cream 🍨 cube making her happily jump on him disbalancing him.

"Ice cream, tujhe vi ice cream pasand hai na mai vi tujhe bohot sara ice cream dunga will you give me a chance raavi" he murmur to no one.

"Shiva saman" his trance broke with the shopkeeper's words. He paid him and again look at the couple who was enjoying the ice cream even though she was drunk, she was fully onto him.

"Ice cream wali choti galti vi to nahi thi teri shiva" he chuckle bitterly and went back toward Pandya Niwas.

While walking he collide with someone, his bags fall down, he look to find Disha standing there with a smirk.

"Hi baby" she spoke with sugar coated voice, Shiva just look on

"Sorry" he apologize for dashing into her.

"Does sorry mends everything Shiva" Shiva look at her understanding her meaning without saying anything he sit down to pick up the things.

"By the way baby, it's been so long that we meet nahi" she said and he ignore continuing his work.

"Khair, leave it" she said and look around "Wase kaha hai tumhari not.. so... pyaari... raavi... dikhnai rahi ha" she said with extra focus on "not so pyaari raavi" making him abruptly stopping in between. He stay in the position for some minute and resume his work again.

He get up and turn to go, he literally run away from there.

"I hate you Shiva" Disha murmur disgustingly and left the place.

He reach the Pandya Niwas and enter inside like nothing happened.

Pandya Store was closed today because there was a function going on in pandya niwas.

Shiva and Krish get busy on decorations and stuff's.

Pandit ji come and start checking the puja samagri.

After sometime Sheth family enter inside pandya niwas and greet Suman. Janardhan wasn't plesent with pandya's but still have to come for this function which is very important for him as rishita's father. Kamini was making faces but suddenly smirk seen shiva who wasn't looking at them but was trying to make himself busy on work.

Rishita and Dev come out with their new born baby girl and take blessings from Suman and Gautam Dhara. Rishita went and greet janardhan and kalyani and hug Kriti but totally ignore Kamini. Dev and krish ignore them like they doesn't even exit.

Dev Rishita was made to sit for puja with their new born.

Shiva look at all this from a corner with happy and sad both emotions.

After sometime, the puja complete and they kept their daughter name as Natasha.

After all this, everyone left the place and pandya was there only chilling on courtyard being tired of the function.

"Shiva wo kal Vadodara jana hai yaad hai na tujhe" Gautam asked him

"Ji goumbi" Shiva replied weakly.

"Shiva tu thik hai" dhara asked and he nodded. All look at him with pity but rishita was looking at him with guilt as well as with little anger.

All retired to their room, Shiva take out the letter read again crease the crumble place which was at sometime shoked with her tears.

"6 mahine hogai raavi kaha hai tu, I am sorry na raavi please"