Shattered Hope's - Part 1

Scene start when Shiva was at jail talking to imaginary child raavi.

Suman and Rishita planning to scare Anita by becoming fake police.

"Ahh leave me chor mujhe"

Shiva listen the sound and look to find raavi dragging Anita by holding her hands harshly. Raavi push Anita and Anita fall on the desk infront of commissioner.

"Speak the truth out, Anita Narang"

"Raavi tu kya bolrahi hai mujhe kuch samaj nahi aaraha"

"Samajh nahi aaraha na mai samjhati hun"

"Raavi pull the gun from the table, grabe Anita by her neck from behind and put gun at her head.

All officer immediately pull their gun out and point toward raavi.

"Hey leave her" inspector shout on her.

"Not before she speak the truth officer, sorry"

"Raavi, tu to meri behen hai na yeh kya karrahi hai chor mujhe"

"Behen, behen hoti mai aafki to aaf mere saath itna baara dhoka nahi karti abkoi rishta nahi"

"Listen tum jo vi ho choro usse" inspector shout again which goes deaf head to raavi.

"Aafna mujhe already murderer bana diya hai aab agar mai aafko marvi duna koi farak nahi parta but mai aafko marna nahi chahti so better you accept your crime barna I won't stop shooting you even if all officer's here shoot me"

Inspector was again about to say something but stop as Anita start her blabarraing section.

"Batati hun batati hun... Maine actually......."

And she tell all the truth starting from the day raavi caught her red handed to till today, here Shiva who was listening everything felt like ground slip benith his legs remembering his accutions on raavi at hospital believing Anita this Anita who was behind all this, whom he hate the most, from whom his raavi was trying to save his gaumbi and bhabhi's relationship. Only if they had listen raavi that day but they trusted Anita over Raavi, that day also and today also.

"Haha" he listened her, that little raavi laughing at him, he look at her and again look at Raavi.

Raavi left Anita and handover the gun to officer and forward her hands toward officer's to handcuffs her and arrest her as she know she did crime.

"Release him" the officer order constable to release shiva as according to Raavi and Anita's statement, he wasn't at fault as Raavi lied to officer that shiva wasn't trying to harm Anita, he was only trying to catch her to handover to police.

"Mr's Raavi even though your intention was only to make her accept her crime but you choose a wrong path by pointing gun at her so I have to arrest you, you have been imprisoned for a month now"

Officer said and raavi nodded with a smile.

The lady constable was taking her toward the cell, and shiva was coming out, he look at her guilty eyes but she didn't even bother to look at him.

He went to officer and asked him to release raavi but officer clearly denied.

He being disheartened left from police station as he wasn't allowed to meet raavi at that hour because it wasn't meet time. 

He went out and sit on the road side bench waiting for a time to meet raavi but his phone rings, Gautam informing him about missing dhara. He left to scearch for dhara. They found dhara same as shown in pandya store, shiva didn't misunderstood dhara as raavi as he know she was at jail but thought who might it be who was trying to look like raavi and found it to be dhara and all that little drama happened in pandya store. Dhara with many pleading and difficulty from the actual parents give back the child to her parents, cried over her destroyed IVF then said Dev, Shiva and Krish are my child I don't want anything else but she instantly agreed when shiva said he will arrange money again and they can go for IVF again.

Suman start cursing raavi, shiva tell them the truth about what all happened. Prafulla listening about raavi being in jail get angry and told shiva millions of things making him guilty for everything like kawad yatra, disha's involvement and his silence, being weak infront of his mother and let her insult his wife everytime and last but not the least whatever happened at hospital.

He didn't give back to prafulla's words but silently went to his room to find a lock there. Surprised by the lock outside he break the lock and went inside and the room didn't give him the feeling of being surprised but just increased his guilt thousand times as he read the heart shaped board written "I love You Shiva".

She wanted to give him surprise and propose him but what he did blame her. Only if he hadn't lost his temper and trusted raavi at that moment, she shouldn't have pulled that stunt and wasn't in jail this time, they would have been celebrating their union at this time but everything went wrong on his one mistake.

.
.
.

One month letter.

Raavi reach Pandya Niwas and went inside.

Shiva who was ready to go to take raavi back see her and went to her, before he reach out to raavi, she directly went to their room without looking anywhere.

As she open the door the room was just like that what she had left a month back. Decorated and clear with that heart shaped love board. She look around with her dead empty eyes.

She slowly went inside and take out all the arrangements and throw them on the dustbin

She slowly went inside and take out all the arrangements and throw them on the dustbin. She take the board and broke it into two pieces just like her heart and throw them at the dustbin.

Precap -

1)
"You didn't broke my heart this time shiva, this time you broke my hopes, hope to get a little love and trust from my so colled husband this time you broke my hope and now I have nothing to hope for, nothing to ask for, nothing to give for"

2)
"I am not your servent I am here only for the six months as ordered by judge, Don't worry I will pay rent for your room" she said and left taking her documents.