Tera Saath - Part 2

Next day, begin with the sun rays distributing it's rays to the world.

Raavi sterile in sleep then slowly open her eyes to meet his eyes. He was hugging her near his chest protectively.

"Good morning" he said kissing her forehead. She just nodded her head still staring at his eyes. Slowly slowly her eyes turn teary.

"Why they did this to me, why?"

"Because they don't know that my raavi is very strong, they can't just break her just like that"

He kissed her forehead again,

"no more tears, ok"

She nodded and wake up and went to fresh n up. He went to kitchen and prepare a lite breakfast.

They had their breakfast and he left raavi's house. His face is still unknown. (Even though I know you guys guessed him but let's just pretend)

Raavi after sometime leave and went to pandya niwas, she was staring the house with anger filled eyes and about to go when she collide with someone. The person look at raavi and asked

"Raavi tu yaha kya karrahi hai"

"Kuch nahi"

She said and about to go but stop

"Aafko goumbi chaiya na"

The person reveal as Anita, she turn toward raavi shockingly.

"N..nahi to"

"It's ok, I was thinking to separate dhara pandya with her love jaise usne mujhe mere pyaar se door kiya so thought to involve you but it's ok, if you don't want gautam then I have to bought my friend in between, she was saying that she likes Gautam"

"Raavi yeh tu kya bole jarahi hai"

"Sach bolrahi hun Anita di, akhir us aurat ko vi to pata chala na jab aaf kissi se pyaar karo aur wo aafke nahi balki kissi tisre se pyaar kare uska soche use priorities kare to kyase lagta hai"

"Par dhara ne kiya kya"

"Sab kuch to usine kiya hai na, shiva left me keu, keu ki uski ankhonme dhara pandya ka jhuti mahanta ka bhoot sawar hai, di aafna mere saath galat kiya but I can understand you aakhir pyaar insaan se kya kya nahi karwata but I don't blame you keu ki mujhe pata hai shiva left me because of that dhara pandya I will go any extend to destroy her life just like she did with me"

Anita hold raavi's hand and drage her at corner.

"Tu sachme mujhe mera Gautam se milwaegi"

"Ek baar dhara pandya, Pandya Niwas se bahar fir Gautam Pandya ko aafki aur Shiva Pandya ko meri ahimiat aafne aaf pata chal jayegi bolo karogi meri maaadad"

"Ha, ek aur insaan hai jo hamari maddad karsakta hai"

"Kon ?"

"Kamini Sheth"

"Wo Rishita ki buwa ?"

"Ha wahi, chal"

And they left from there unknown to them someone was looking at them with fuming eyes. He left from there and went to pandya niwas.

"Aagaya Shiva"

"Ji bhabhi" he replied, he was still fuming after the scene at outside.

.
.
"Yeh ladki hamari maddad karegi"

"Ha"

"Keu"

"Same reason, dhara pandya ko sabak shikhana"