11 - 20

Chapter 11

Today, Qin Jue was determined to beat Chen Huaixiao and get rid of the bad taste left from being bullied by him at the club. He knew that no one could refuse the conditions he set.

After making a phone call, Qin Jue looked smugly at Chen Huaixiao and hummed a tune, waiting for the final result.

Chen Huaixiao remained calm and collected, just like he had countless times at the negotiation table, as if he were a king who controlled the situation. Qin Jue couldn't stand his confident and assured demeanor, despite their similar ages. Qin Jue was a rich second-generation, while Chen Huaixiao was an entrepreneur. Qin Jue just couldn't accept it.

He was determined to make Chen Huaixiao lose badly.

Soon, the competition had a result, and the drone sent back a picture from the mountaintop. Qin Jue looked at the phone screen, waiting confidently for his black flag to be raised on the mountaintop. However, the fluttering flag that appeared in the picture was Chen Huaixiao's maple leaf flag!

The image of a girl sitting with her legs crossed on the edge of the mountain, barefoot and with the rising sun shining on her beautiful face, was stunning. The majestic landscape was captured in her beautiful eyes, revealing a hint of wildness and determination. Everyone was shocked by this scene. The girl appeared to be gentle, but her gaze was unbreakable.

This was the result that Chen Huaixiao had expected. However, even he was captivated by the screen's image and couldn't help but linger on it for a moment.

...

Bai Yin and Kitty came down the mountain, and Qin Jue approached them, pointing at Bai Yin and angrily saying, "You sly woman who turns on her heels!"

Bai Yin saw that the situation was not good and immediately hid behind Chen Huaixiao, saying, "I'm so scared!"

Chen Huaixiao's face was slightly cold as he firmly pushed Qin Jue's hand away.

Qin Jue naturally could not compete with Chen Huaixiao and felt frustrated. His face was like a swollen balloon: "Okay, let's see how long he can protect you. We'll see each other again."

Bai Yin knew that today she had completely offended her fiancé from the Qin family. She pouted and said to Chen Huaixiao, "For you to win, I had to offend Qin Jue to the extreme. Please take care of me in the future."

Chen Huaixiao helped her onto the car and used a wet tissue to clean her dirty feet. He said reservedly, "You chose to offend him instead of me. It was your own decision."

Indeed, although Qin Jue's conditions were attractive, Bai Yin was not stupid enough to offend the biggest capital in the entertainment industry for a small benefit. Otherwise, how could she make a living in the future?

"Anyway, I offended Qin Jue for you," Bai Yin said, grabbing his sleeve and acting spoiled. "You can't just stand by and do nothing."

"Oh, are you proposing to me?" Chen Huaixiao teased.

"On that summer night, I made a request of you. If I were ever in trouble, you would help me out," Bai Yin said, looking at him with a determined gaze. "Big brother, that time is now."

Chen Huaixiao's lips curved into a cold smile as he slowly pulled his dirty hand away from her grip and spoke with a cool, thin voice, "How do you know I won't go back on my word?"

...

Half a month later, the wedding of Bai Yin and Qin Jue was held at the Lake Island Garden Hotel.

In the luxurious hotel suite, the bride sat in front of the dressing table in her pristine white wedding gown, her slender waist and delicate shoulders exuding a warm fragrance.