61 - 70

Chapter 61

How crazy last night was, Bai Yin could no longer remember clearly. Under the catalysis of alcohol, Bai Yin felt the most extreme frenzy.

She and Chen Huaixiao had not been married for a short time, but the mutual desire between them had never disappeared. On the contrary, it became more and more intense, and every time... it was like the first time.

Vaguely, Bai Yin heard him say a lot of love, so much that it made her feel unreal.

Even now when she woke up, she didn't quite dare to believe it was true.

In her dreams, she heard Chen Huaixiao confess to her more than once.

Of course, in her previous dreams, she also dreamed that Chen Huaixiao knelt in front of her and cried begging her. She laughed and woke up directly...

This time, it was estimated to be the same as in the past, just a beautiful dream.

Bai Yin slept and played with her phone on the bed from time to time, and stayed in bed until noon before getting up.

Walking around the spiral staircase, she walked down lazily. Tangka, dressed neatly, stood at the foot of the stairs with an ironed western dress suit in his hands, respectfully said: "Madam, this is the clothes prepared by the young master for you. He will invite you to the company later."

Bai Yin flipped through the clothes casually: "What am I going to the company for?"

"You'll know when you get there."

Bai Yin took the clothes and went to the room to change. After lunch, Tangka drove her to Xingxing Media.

Shen Bin had been waiting early in the lobby. He welcomed her into the elevator and went directly to the conference room on the thirteenth floor.

An assistant held a black leather file bag and waited for them.

It was a share transfer agreement.

Shen Bin pushed the agreement to Bai Yin and said solemnly: "Madam, please take a look first. If there is no problem, just sign on it..."

Bai Yin took the document curiously and read it carefully clause by clause. Gradually, her expression changed.

She looked at Shen Bin incredulously: "Chen Huaixiao wants to give me half of the shares he holds?"

"That's right. After the contract takes effect, half of the profits after deducting operating expenses from Xingxing Media's quarterly profits will be transferred to your account."

Bai Yin was shocked: "Is this real? How much money is this?"

Shen Bin smiled decently: "Madam, this is immeasurable wealth."

"But why does he...why does he want to do this!"

"Young Master Chen said that he had made a promise with you last night, and now he wants to fulfill his commitment."

Bai Yin patted her head and tried her best to recall. In the fragmented memory fragments in her mind, it seemed...there was such an incident.

But that was just a game she played with him. Bai Yin didn't really expect him to fulfill the dare's agreement.

There's no such good thing as pie falling from the sky.

"No, no, no, Shen Bin, I can't sign it! This company isn't mine. I'll feel guilty after signing it."

Bai Yin decisively put down her pen and pushed the agreement back to Shen Bin's side.

"Madam, are you sure?"