81 - 90

Chapter 81

Bai Yin and Chen Huaixiao were still cuddling and whispering sweet nothings on the rooftop. The cameraman noticed this couple secretly talking about love away from the audience. He hurriedly lugged the camera and rushed up.

As soon as they saw the cameraman, the two let go of each other tacitly.

Seeing the CEO couple spring apart like a spring, the audience protested in unison:

"If you have a love to talk about, please talk about it openly in front of the camera!"

"What can't my gold membership see?"

"Quick, glue these two people together!"

"How annoying!"

...

Downstairs, Director Fang beckoned Bai Yin and Chen Huaixiao. He signaled that they were the next to enter the confession garden and asked them to get ready.

Bai Yin and Chen Huaixiao had nothing to prepare - no lines, no script, no rehearsal - they could only improvise.

Seeing the starry lights on the grass, Chen Huaixiao reached out his hand to get Bai Yin to take his arm.

Bai Yin slapped his arm away and walked ahead into the green lawn.

The soft white gauze skirt outlined her graceful figure. She looked back, pulled her eyelids and made a grimace at Chen Huaixiao.

Chen Huaixiao had no choice but to catch up.

In the romantic confession garden there was a swing set. Bai Yin simply sat on the swing and started swinging: "Brother, do you have anything you want to say to me?"

Chen Huaixiao stood behind her, naturally pushing the swing: "How about you?"

"Nothing."

"Then I have nothing either."

Bai Yin knew he would answer like this. She pouted: "Then let's go."

"Since we're here, just say something casual."

"Say what?"

Chen Huaixiao held on to the swing frame: "Something like you love me."

"I love you, big fool!"

At this time, Director Fang's extremely helpless voice came from the earpiece: "Um...this is the final confession night. You two should at least go through the motions, please, I'm begging you! I beg you, even if you're acting, at least pretend to be serious!"

"We're not acting." Chen Huaixiao took off his earpiece and said to Bai Yin, "Let's play a game then."

Sitting on the swing, Bai Yin looked sideways at him: "What game?"

"Rock Paper Scissors. No thinking, quick Q&A, still honest answers like we used to play when drunk."

Bai Yin remembered that drunken time and nodded in agreement: "Okay, let's go."

The audience saw the two start playing Rock Paper Scissors -

"I've seen so many dating shows, and never seen anyone play Rock Paper Scissors on the final confession night!"

"Ha ha ha, the comic relief couple is so funny."

"Director Fang pleaded with them to at least pretend to confess their love, but they're acting like kids!"

...

In the first round of Rock Paper Scissors, Bai Yin won. She asked without hesitation: "Chen Huaixiao, who was your first love?"