Trouble is arriving

That night, I was busy sketching some rough outlinds of a costume I wanted to have as a vigilante. It couldn't be anything fancy since I didn't had the money to afford it. However there were quite some things to consider while choosing. First off, I prioritised my agility. If I couldn't move well in a costume, then it would just be a hindrence. Then the next thing would be the colours since vibrant colours would give me away immediately. They had to be either black or it would need to be something dark. That left me with a small variety of colours. It was still enough for me. Next thing I needed were weapons for sure as well as some pockets to store things. I mean who knows what I needed to have with me and when I got to that point, I was already soo tired that I started to fall alseep. The thing was not about clothing at that point but all the utensils and weapons I needed to store in the pockets so I started making a list and then well, since I would work the next day, I gave up on it for that night.

Anyways, the next day I went to the restaurant and started working. I was kinda glad that my mom could rest more and didn't had to wake up that early anymore. Besides Yagi was definitelly making sure that she would get enough rest.

Coworker: Welcome, what would you like to order?

Ohh look who just walked into the restaurant...

Can't believe they are back.

Besides they brought Hitoshi with them too....

Alesandro: We are Izukus friends.

BULLSHIT!

Cowoker: Huh?

Since I already saw them, I decided to walk over to my coworker and smile to them. There was no need to show them how bad in a mood I was. I mean nothing could make me break this nice personality and the spirit of everyone in the room. Only because I hated seeing them, didn't mean I had to show it after all.

Me: What would you like to order?

It's sooo obvious that he is here to play a trick on me.

I wonder what he wants to do?

Scream?

Cry?

Oh please!

No one will fall for that here.

Hitoshi: Izuku, you...

Jack: WAIT WHY ARE YOU NOT HIDING YOUR FRECKLES AND WHAT'S WITH THAT SHITTY HAIRCUT!

Me: What makeup? By the way do I know you?

Of course I knew that this was Alesandro and Jack but I was not willing to recognise them. If I knew their name, then that just means that we at least introduced ourselves once. If I decide not to know them, then no one could say I know them. They were worthless and would just humiliate me. I know that they were no friends but snackes instead.

Jack: FUCKING DEKU! YOU TOOK OUR MONEY AND TOLD US YOU WOULD BUY SOMETHING TO COVER THESE HIDIOUS FRECKLES!

Let's just ignore these people.

Ignorance is bliss after all.

Besides what do they want to do?

Slap me?

Hit me?

Use their quirk?

I want to see that happening so I can sue them.

Me: If you guys aren't ordering then excuse me, I have other workd to do.

Alesandro: Ordering? FINE! Give me all of the dishes on the menu.

Should I add some fuel to the fire?

I kinda am in the mood for that.

Yeah...

Me: Ordering that much? Can you actually finish this all?

Alesandro: ARE YOU THE CUSTOMER OR US?! JUST DO WHAT WE TOLD YOU TO DO!

I could tell that this person was loosing their mind and I absolutely loved it. 

Jack: A SMALL SERVANT LIKE YOU DARES TO QUESTION THE CUSTOMER?!

I was still calmly standing before them smiling. There was not a single sign that I would actually start to get pissed or start screaming or even any other mood change at all. My power face of a friendly server was just flawless.

This feeling!

Someone is watching me!

Uhhh if a gaze could kill me then I would be already six feet under...

Is it you Hitoshi?

HAH!

Show me what you got!

I can deal with it.

Me: Please wait a bit till the food is ready.

While I returned to the kitchen, I could still hear them behind me. They really had no shame and they didn't care about anything too.

"This bastard! He isn't worth anything at all!"

"That lunatic stole our money and even said he would listen to us."

No... I never said that...

I just said if you insist I would take the money.

Did I force you to give it to me?

No.

Did I threaten you?

No.

Now shut up!

Hitoshi: You guys ares stupid.

That was the last thing I heard from them before I was already out of reach.

Probably want to teach me a lesson but it will be me who will teach you all a lesson.