Chapter 4: Love Between Gods (1)

Warning! : the next part of this chapter will include a tiny bit of zhongven. I changed the title.
______________________________

A few days have passed and I started getting used to living in Genshin Impact, or specifically, Mondstadt. I remembered about Venti telling me to meet him at the gates of Liyue this week, or to be more specific, tomorrow.

I walk out of the area I was staying at and I see a few kids running up to me. Some were the same kids from a few days ago.

"Good morning Y/N!"

"Heh, good morning. How have you been?"

"We're doing great! Oh, and we also have a favor to ask you."

"What is it?"

"Uhm, is it ok if you can go and get us some apples and berries, because we're not allowed to go outside.."

"Of course I'll get you some! Anything for you."

"Yay! Thank you Y/N!"

I pat them on the head then I start to walk towards the gates of Mondstadt to get some apples and... What was it again? Hm... Oh right! Berries! Sigh.. I really have bad memory.

I walk to the forest nearby and I spot some berries in a bush. I run to the bush and grab some of the berries off the bush. I notice there is someone nearby so I go to check it out. As I go deeper into the forest, I start to see some orange ish yellow particles.

"Geo?" I said out loud by accident and the person emitting the particles notices me.

"Who is there? Reveal yourself immediately." I hear a intimidating voice. That voice sounds familiar..

I slowly step out of my hiding spot and we make eye contact. They're wearing white robes with a hood. The persons eyes widen a bit. They look REALLY familiar now...

"Who are you? I never seen you here before. You even have wings."

"U-uhh my name is Y/N, and I um was brought to Mondstadt by the Anemo Archon." I said nervously, trying not to sound like I'm lying(which I'm not).

"Brought by the Anemo Archon?"

I observe the male more and I realize something.. HOLY SHIT

"Uh may I speak."

"What do you have to say mortal."

"Are you by any chance the Geo Archon, the Great Rex Lapis?"

"Hm, indeed I am. It seems you are well informed on Archons."

It really is him! But what is he doing in Mondstadt? I lower my head and I ask him something.

"May I ask why the Almighty Rex Lapis is here in Mondstadt?"

"It's not your business, you may leave now."

"Y-yes Rex Lapis!"

I start to fly back to Mondstadt, and I could still feel Morax staring at me.
Holy shit that was stressful... Wait.. I feel like I'm forgetting something... SHIT THE APPLES AND BERRIES! I quickly turn around but then realize that I can't go back cause Morax is there.

"Sigh... Guess I gotta go to another forest..."
____

Ehh it's already time to meet Venti at the Liyue gates??? Ughhhh I'm so tired today thoo... UGHGHGHGGGGGGGGGG GGGFGGGFJ!!!!!

-After that-

I start to fly towards the direction to Liyue.
__

As I fly closer to the gates, I could sense a familiar aura.. two actually. I could tell that one of them was Venti, but the other one feels like I felt it before.. well I guess I'm figuring it out today!
I see two figures below me and one of them was Venti.

I fly down and try to land as graceful and clean as possible.

"Y/N you made it!"

"Greetings Barbatos!"

...

"YOU?!?"

"MO-REX LAPIS?!?!"

"Eh? You guys know each other?"

"YES! I MET HIM IN THE FOREST NEAR MONDSTADT!"

"Ohh."

"SO YOU WEREN'T LYING WHEN YOU SAID BARBATOS WAS THE ONE WHO BROUGHT U TO MONDSTADT?"

"NO! WHY WOULD I HAVE ANY REASON TO LIE TO THE ALMIGHTY REX LAPIS?!?!"
______________________________

This is part 1 of this chapter :]

This is probably the most I have ever written.

-675 words-