Chapter 10: Greater Lord Rukkhadevata

I wrote rukkhadevata's name so many times that remember how to spell it now 😄(also, the picture above is supposed to be the solar eclipse)

______________________________

"A visitor from Mondstadt?"

"Yep!"

"Well, it's nice to meet you too Y/N! Im quite surprised that someone all the way from the Nation of Freedom knows my name."

"Im well informed on the Archons!"

Barbatos told me more about them while we were having tea and wine with Morax. Even though I already knew about them, there were a few things i didn't know. I had to pretend that I was interested in the info, cause Barbatos got drunk halfway and started throwing out random information that i really didn't need to know..
(Do u want a chapter about that?)

"Do you want to have tea with me Y/N? It seems like you have quite the connection with the Anemo and Geo Archon."

Fuck, I forgot she could read minds.

"Of course! I would love to have tea with the Great God of Wisdom!"

"Alright! I'll go get the tea ready. Please, come in!"

(I forgot what the inside of the sanctuary looked like so im making it how i want it to look)

I walk with her back inside to the sanctuary. I sit down on the sofa as Rukkhadevata comes back with tea.

"Can you tell me more about your relationship with the Geo and Anemo Archon?" The long white and green haired woman said as she took a sip of her tea.

"Uh..I guess you can say there kinda like my parents..?"

I never seen someone choke on tea faster than Rukkhadevata did..

"Oh Celestia! Are you okay Lord Rukkhadevata?!" I said as I got up from my seat to check if she was okay as coughs filled and echoed in the room.

"*COUGH COUGH*THEY HAD A CHILD?!"

"Oh dear Celesta no! Im so sorry! I worded my sentence wrong..I meant to say there like a parent figure to me."

"Ah..That makes more sense."

"Yeah..And again, I am so sorry!"

"Its fine Y/N!"

"If you say so.."

"Ahem, so do you mind telling me more about yourself and your relationship with those two? Im quite curious."

"Sure! I don't see a problem in that."

-After sharing some stories-

"You said you were gonna travel around all of the nations right?"

"Yeah, why are you asking?"

"Well, i was just wondering which nation you are going next after Sumeru."

"Hmm..Im thinking Inazuma next."

"Interesting choice! But i suggest you be careful though. Thunderstorms are everywhere in Inazuma."

"Oh im aware of that. Actually, the main reason why im going there next is beacuse i wanted to see the Electro Archon."

"Why is that?"

"I wanted to see who the twin sister of Makoto is. She seems quite interesting (and hot)."

"I see."

"Yep. Well, i guess im gonna go ahead and start exploring Sumeru if you mind." I get up from my seat and walk towards the door.

"Of course you can explore! You are a traveler after all! I'll go inform the people so they don't get scared when seeing you."

"Thank you Rukkhadevata! That really saves me from explaining stuff."

"No problem Y/N! Glad i could help. Farewell Y/N!"

"See you next time Lord Rukkhadevata!"

I open the sanctuary doors and walk out as i wave my hand goodbye. I close the door and look at the ground.

Holy shit I actually just talked to Rukkhadevata. Wait.. isn't she supposed to be dead? Whatever! I finally got to meet her!! Ehehehe!!
But it was kinda hard to not think about anything that could expose that im not from this world and that i know about almost everything about the future and past....now that i think about it..the present right now seems to be a bit off...
.
.
.
Oh well! Im having fun anyway. Im sure it won't affect the storyline too much for it to be destructive.
______________________________
This was supposed to be published the day before, but i fell asleep when i was about to publish it😭😭

-700 words-