Chapter 4: Love Between Gods (2)

I fell asleep while in the middle of making this so I hope u like it.
______________________________

-After 'properly' introducing themselves-

"So, why did you call me here Ve- Barbatos."

"Oh right! I thought that today we could take a short break from all the work and stuff to hang out and get to know each other more!"
(Timeline is around when the war is gonna end soon)

"Oh, that seems fun."

"It will be fun indeed!"

Venti takes us around Liyue and buys some stuff like wine.

"Barbatos, do you do this often?"

"Do what often?"

"Walk around Liyue and buy things."

"Well, I don't do it often, but it's what I usually do whenever I'm in Liyue ."

"Oh, ok."

"So where are we going next?"

"GAH!- oh sorry I forgot you were here."

"What did you just say."

"N-nothing! I apologize for my disrespect, Rex Lapis!"

"Blockhead! Stop scaring Y/N! She isn't from around here and is still getting used to things!"

"..Fine"

Venti and Zhongli seem VERY close. Even closer whenever they interact in the game. Maybe I'm just hallucinating..or..hehehe..
Oh well! They'll tell me one day anyway! I'm having fun today.

"I heard that there was this new restaurant called ___________! Can we go there?"

"Sure, why not. We could also try the things we bought."

"Oh yeah! I can drink my wine!! Ehehe!

___

We get to the front of the restaurant and walk in. Everyone inside froze like a boar that's been preserved in ice.
(What a weird way to describe it)
We take our seats at an empty table and everyone looks at us in shock. Yikes, I hate when too many people stare at me. I cover myself with my wings while talking to Venti about how I've been doing. A waitress comes up to us and takes our order.

"H-hello my l-Lord s. W-welcome to ______________... W-what would you like to have- I mean order!"

"Ooo. Do you guys have dandelion wine?"

"U-uh I'm afraid we don't, but we do have osmanthus wine."

"That works!"

"What do you guys want?"

"I'll get a (whatever zhongli's fav food is)."

"Uhh, can I just have a glass of water?"

"C-Coming right up!"

...

"Are you ok Y/N? You look kinda uncomfortable."

"O-oh! It's nothing really.. just don't really like the attention.."

"Oh ok, but please tell me if you feel anything bad or like uncomfortable."

"R-right..'

The food and drinks got here and we started drinking and eating, but people were still looking at us..

"tHiS wInE iS amAzINg!!"

"Ugh.. Barbatos please remember that we are in public.."

"dOnt wORry bLocLHEad I kNoW!"

"Hey guys, I think I'm gonna step outside for a bit."

"Oh, ok."

-few minutes later-

I was about to walk back into the restaurant when Zhongli came out of the restaurant, carrying Venti in bridal style.

"Umm, is he ok??"

"He's fine, just drunk."

"Ok.. do you want me to take him back? Or-"

"I'll keep him for a bit. You can go back to Mondstadt. Make sure to inform the people of Mondstadt that Barbatos won't be there till morning."

"Why- As you wish Rex Lapis."

"Till we meet again Y/N."

"Farewell Rex Lapis. Please take good care of Barbatos."

"You don't need to worry. He will be fine."

"Alright then, off I go!"

I flap my wings and fly up. I wave my hand goodbye and float away to the direction back to Mondstadt.

Holy shit I actually just hanged out with Archons. I hope Venti will be ok. I have a feeling I know what's gonna happen...

"ACHOO-"

____

I get back to Mondstadt and land in the middle of the city. People start to surround me and I get nervous. I haven't made a speech to this many people in a while..

"Hello citizens of Mondstadt. Unfortunately, Lord Barbatos will not be here in Mondstadt until the morning. Do not worry though, he is perfectly safe in Liyue currently and is being taken care of by the Geo Archon."

As I finish my speech I could hear the people whispering to each other.

"Lord Barbatos, with the Geo Archon?!"

"Until morning?"

"Would that mean that Lady Y/N will be in charge until morning?"

Ah shit there right, that means I'm in charge now.. UGHHHH.
______________________________

longer chapter today😀

-740 words-