Time

KOKICHIS' POV:

Today I did basically nothing. I can't be mad though, it's only 1pm, but I still feel like I wasted my day.
I slept in and missed therapy, however they wouldn't let me go in late.

I started to scroll through my phone until I hear a knock followed by a nurse walking in. "Hello Ouma, how are you doing today?" She said sitting down in the chair to my right. I reply saying I'm fine, but I can tell that there's more she wants to say.

"Why are you here?" I ask bluntly. I don't want to waste time with small talk that nobody cares about, so might aswell just ask. "I'm here to tell you that someone wants to visit you! But due to your conditions, Ms.Tsumiki said to ask you beforehand if you would like them to come." She replied excitedly, clearly happy that I can socialize for once.

I ask "Uhm.. who is it??" Mostly expecting it to be someone kind enough to want to see me, like gonta, or Kirumi. "Saihara shuichi, he said he wanted to check on you." After realizing what she said I just stared at her. "Shuichi?? The like emo dude?? With blue hair??" I ask confused, making sure we were talking about the same person.

The last time I'd seen him was when he and maki accidentally walked in my room, and I don't want to think about the time before that. I just assumed that he didn't want to speak with me. Why did he wait so long?

"Yes, Shuichi Saihara. Ms.tsumiki said he was concerned about the lack of information everyone had on your current state." She said slowly, as if she was double checking she was remembering it right.

"Are you okay with him visiting you Ouma?" She says after tapping my shoulder, probably to make sure I was paying attention.

"I mean, sure I guess??" I don't know what to expect, or what I was expecting. She said no one really knows about my situation, so why is he so interested all of a sudden? 

She looks at the clock before saying "Okay, I'll set a time in the system for your visit so that nurses don't disrupt you." Pausing for a few seconds then continuing "How does 2:30 sound?"

"That's fine with me, I shouldn't be extremely busy like normal during that time" I say sarcastically, but I don't think she understood the joke.

There's 30 minutes until Shuichi comes to see me. I feel nervous. I'm not sure why but I can't stop wondering about what he actually wants. I mean being concerned is a good way to get a visit set  up, but that can't be the only reason right?

Hii!
Sorry this chapter is so short,
It's really late and I have to get up at like
6am for theater tomorrow.

I wanted to get these out today so that
I can see the response and see
if you guys actually want more, so if you do
Please tell me !!!

So for now thank you for reading!
Again I will say this is going to be
a very slow story considering I
don't have much free time.
It's also going to hopefully be pretty long.

If you have any ideas you're welcome to
say them, and if I use it I'll credit you!

Anyway, thank you for reading so far,
byee !! :3