21. ALIYAH (Part Two)

(Content warning: This chapter contains sexual content. Reader discretion is advised)

I sigh with a smile as Deion kisses all over my neck.

"Absolutely beautiful."

My heart raced as Deion peppered kisses from my neck down to my chest, his hand on the button of my jeans. He stops his kisses and looks at me again for consent, to which I nod. He unbuttons my jeans, pulling them down until they're off and on the floor.

The heat rose to my face as Deion stared down at my now sem-bare body. The urge to cover myself again was made impossible, seeing as though my hands were still pinned above my head.

"You okay, Alicat?" Deion asks softly.

I nod, my face becoming more red by the second. "I've never done this with anyone before."

"Don't worry. I'll be gentle, I promise," he reassures me.

A soft gasp escapes me as Deion presses his lips to my stomach, trailing down until he reaches the hem of my panties. He looks up at me as he removes his hand from my wrists. That love was still there, but there was something else mixed in his eyes. Something that I've never seen before.

Lust.

Deion's eyes stay on me before he goes back to kissing my stomach, making me giggle a bit.

"That tickles," I tell him.

Deion smiles up at me, his lips still on my stomach. I then feel his hands on the waistband of my panties, biting my lip as he pulls them down slowly until they're on the floor with my jeans.

I close my legs, becoming shy.

"Don't get all shy on me now, Alicat," Deion grins, placing his hands on my knees.

I turn my head away from him. "Shut up."

Deion places a finger on the side of my chin, turning my head back to face him. "Never seen you blush this much before."

"Stop teasing me."

A smirk grows on his face as he lowers his lips to my ear. "You love it when I tease you," he whispers, sending a shiver through my body that reaches my core.

He trails more kisses down my body, moving to my thighs. I grip the side of the pillow as Deion places my leg on his shoulder, kissing along my inner thigh.

Fuck...

I bite my lip to try and keep quiet, but that failed as Deion's head was now in between my legs. My hand grips the pillow harder, a soft moan escaping my lips as Deion's warm tongue finds my clit.

"Deion," I moan out.

He flicks his tongue, my hands going from gripping the pillow to gripping the bedsheets as my moans and gasps get louder. I look down for a mere moment, seeing Deion's eyes on me but not stopping the movement of his tongue against me.

My head then hits the pillow as Deion applies pressure, a foreign feeling brewing in the pit of my stomach.

"Fuck, you sound so good," Deion praises before his tongue finds its way back in between my thighs.

Those words alone almost sent me over the edge. My legs started to shake a little, indicating to Deion that I was close. Would I have ever pictured my best friend's brother going down on me? No. But now I couldn't get the image out of my head since the image was right in front of me.

The foreign feeling started brewing more, my knuckles turning white from gripping the bedsheets so hard. "Oh god...Deion, I'm gonna..."

He stopped before I could, a small whine escaping me as he did so. I looked down to see that stupid yet hot smirk on his face. Before I could say anything, Deion dipped his head back down in between my legs, his tongue latching itself onto my clit again. The soft muscle flicks faster than before, making it impossible for me to hold in my moans.