Telling the World | EXPLICIT

Summary: Anon request - "But what about reader and Zach like having Seggs 20 minutes before the podcast so that during the podcast reader is just next to Zach and like holding his hand and kinda just after sex clingy but before the cameras start r...

Summary: Anon request - "But what about reader and Zach like having Seggs 20 minutes before the podcast so that during the podcast reader is just next to Zach and like holding his hand and kinda just after sex clingy but before the cameras start rolling they have a cute little moment in the studio while everyone's there like Tara Alissa ad jared and they just think it's the cutest sorry if this is stupid"

Warnings: SMUT18+, strong language, the smut will be right off of the bat so be prepared, hair pulling, unprotected sex, banter from Zach, flirting, post sex clingy-ness, fluff

This is my first solo Zach one shot. Enjoy!

Word count: 3.1K | not edited

.·:*¨ ✘ ¨*:·.

"We got twenty minutes before show time."

Zach squeezes your shoulders and you turn your head, "Twenty you say?" A smirk grows across your lips as he nods and you turns around to face him, "Lead the way, babe."

"That's my girl." He smirks, sliding his hand down to meet yours. His fingers interlock with yours before he pulls you with him down the hall and up the steps.

He pushes open a door, pulling you in. He shuts the door with your body, pinning it against as he reaches down to twist the lock.

Your lips crash together in a fiery embrace, your hands on either side of his neck.

He leans down, hooking his hands on the back of your thighs and lifts you up and your legs move to their place around his waist.

He moves to kiss down your neck, a small moan escapes your lips as your hand moves to slide through his hair, and your head tilts to give him more room.

"Mm." You whimper, "Not much time."

"Yeah, yeah. You and your time." He sets you down, a smile on his lips as he shrugs off his black leather jacket.

You tilt your head, "Did you wear that for me?"

He shrugs, "Maybe."

"It's hot." You scrunch up your nose, smirking as you lean down to take off your pants and underwear. He lays his fingers under your chin, "I know."

He smirks and undoes his belt, pushing his jeans and boxers down just enough for his cock to spring free.

"You're so full of yourself, you know that?" You wrap your arms around his neck, jumping up for him to catch you.

He laughs, "Yeah, you're about to be full of me, too."

You bite down on your lip, resting your head back against the door as you feel him guide his cock into your already soaked entrance.