Catching Feelings | EXPLICIT

Summary: Anon request - "hi my birthdays on monday the day before yours so i was wondering if you could do a fwb w zach and reader and like its smut and then after zach confesses he likes her???"

Warnings: SMUT18+, strong language, FWB relationship, confessing feelings, oral (f rec), hair pulling, biting, hickies, scratching, choking, unprotected sex, filth and fluff, also Zach will have his own place in this one shot.

Word count: 2.6k | unedited

Happy (late) Birthday! I hope you had the best day! Ily 🤍🎂

.·:*¨ ✘ ¨*:·.

Usually you and Zach were professional with the hookups.

Get in. Get done. Leave.

But something about this final time was.. different.

You sit down on your couch, finding a way to break yourself of this boredom that you've been trapped in all day.

A smirk comes across your lips as your eyes meet Zach's name in your contact list.

One of your favorite things to do, besides fuck him, was fucking with him.

You go to your text thread and laugh slightly as you type out your message, Hey so I heard that you were flirting pretty heavy with your guest today.

You set your phone down in your lap to lean forward and grab the remote. As you lean back, your phone goes off.

You laugh, shaking your head no as you read his response, Aw sweetheart. You sound like you have that bug that's going out? You know the one called jealousy.

You tilt your head, I don't get jealous, thank you. Strictly professional business, remember?

You laugh slightly, shaking your head as you wait for the bubbles to leave and his text to appear, I can honestly say that you are a liar.

You scoff, fuck you.

You pull your lower lip between your teeth as your eyes scan his text, Come fuck me yourself you coward.

You tilt your head, a smirk etched onto your lips as you type out, What are you doing right now?

Zach immediately replies, About to get in the shower.

You stand up, walking over to grab your keys, Wait for me. I'm on my way.

.·:*¨ ✘ ¨*:·.

The door opens as soon as you reach the stop of the stairs and you smirk as you walk in the door, right past Zach, "Thank you."

You turn around, eyes scanning over his shirtless figure, "So.. did you wait for me?"