Rolling with the Punches | EXPLICIT

Summary: anon request - "can you do a zach one where he like exposes him and readers secret relationship and she just goes with it , like " you weren't so quiet last night " and she just has her jaw dropped and says something back and it ends with...

Summary: anon request - "can you do a zach one where he like exposes him and readers secret relationship and she just goes with it , like " you weren't so quiet last night " and she just has her jaw dropped and says something back and it ends with smut"

Warnings: this one shot will contain reader having sexual daydreams during the podcast, those dreams will include, oral (m rec), unprotected sex, the rest will contain Zach's usual banter and fluffiness

Word count: 2.1 k | not edited

Also - I know it might get confusing, but the italics are what happened the night before, but in the form as if it's happening right now, like you're replaying the night in your mind. Hope that made sense, enjoy!

.·:*¨ ✘ ¨*:·.

"You want to know what I think is crazy?" Zach asks as his fingers drag up and down your arm.

"Hmm?" You hum quietly as you keep your head on his chest. You feel him laugh slightly, "That no one has figured us out yet."

You laugh, moving your head to look up at him, "Well now you just jinxed the hell out of that."

He shrugs, a smirk on his face, "I mean I like us being a secret and all, but it's so hard for me to not say certain things when you're on the pod with us."

You nod, "Yeah, I know what you mean." You smirk, "So what, is that your way of telling me you're going to out us at tomorrow's show?"

He raises his brows, "I'm full of surprises babe. Guess you're going to have to wait and see."

.·:*¨ ✘ ¨*:·.

The next day, you're sitting on the red bench, headphones on and you're getting ready to do the show, but your mind just isn't there.

Instead it's elsewhere.

Specifically, replaying the time spent with Zach the previous night.

The way you felt coming back from the restaurant, you needed him, his hands resting on your hips as you unlock your door made you crave him.

When you finally got the door open, it was like the energy that craved one another clashed, As soon as you push the door open, he spun you around, lips on yours as he backs you into your apartment.

"Hey." A hand is woven in front of you, "Earth to y/n."

You look over at Tara and blink as you take your headphones off, "Yeah, hi. I'm here."

"Where the fuck did you go. You were like-" she mimics how you were staring, "Zoned out."

You laugh, "Sorry. I'm tired. I was up all night." Zach and Jared walk onto the set, "Oooh. Up all night doing what?" Zach teases and you roll your eyes, "I was coming up with a list of places that've already been to for Sam and Colby."