How Lucky Am I? | EXPLICIT

Summary: After being a guest on the podcast, you thought your communication with Zach was over with, but that was until you got a certain texts from a certain someone

Warnings: SMUT18+, strong language, dealer!Zach, mentions of smoking weed, being high, friends to lovers, cuddling, cute actions, fluffy and smutty, unprotected sex, biting, hair pulling, handjob, fingering, sensual filth

Word count: 3.7k | not edited

Sorry this took so long, I've had writers block for days. I hope it's okay, love yas! Enjoy! 🖤

╔═══━━━─── • ───━━━═══╗

You walk through the door, "Hello, hello."

"Ahh!!" Tara says excitedly, "I so happy you're here!" She walks over to you and you embrace her in a hug, "I'm so glad you reached out, again, thank you!"

"We're so excited to have you." Tara says as she leads you over to the seat, "You can have the honor of sitting next to Zach, he's probably going to target you today anyway. I think he has a little crush on you."

You roll your eyes laughing as you sit, "Yeah, I seen how he is. I watched a few videos to kind of catch up on everything."

Zach and Jared walk in and Jared is the first to greet you, "Hey, y/n. How are you?" He walks over and you stand back up to hug him, "I'm good, busy. But good. How are you?"

He nods, "I'm good." He steps out of the way and you gasp, "Oh my goodness."

Zach smirks, "Sheesh, I know I'm attractive but no need to make it a big deal." You shake your head as you walk over, laying a hand on the head of the dog in his arms, "I was talking about the dog."

Zach nods ever so slightly and his voice is low, "I know."

You smirk, scooping the dog from his arms, "You just lost your dog." You walk back over and sit down to put on your headphones, hands going right back to love on the dog in your lap.

"So, this is your first time meeting Zach right?" Jared asks and you look up, giving him a nod, "Yep, first time, I mean. I think we've followed each other on Instagram for a little bit."

Zach holds his hand up and tilts his head, "Oh, so we have decided to pretend like last night didn't happen, got it."

Your mouth drops and you gasp, "Zach." You laugh, "Don't do that." Tara raises her hand, "Actually, y/n was with me last night." She looks at you, "Can I say it!?"

You smile, nodding your head, "Yeah, go for it."

"So for those of you who don't know who y/n is, she has multiple brands, a swimsuit line, a make up line-"