CHAPTER 25 - A FEUD

Sach Kahun Toh Honth Jalte Mere
Chup Rahun Toh Saans Hi Na Aaye
Mushqil Hai Bahut Hi
Ab Chhupana Ya Batana

Zyada Paas Aana
Hai Asal Mein Door Jaana
Mere Saath Mere
Zakhm Bhi Hain Dard Bhi Hain
Jinse Hai Bigadta
Jo Bhi Chaahun Main Banana
Mujhe Nazdeeqiyon Se Meri
Yeh Dooriyan...
Yeh Dooriyan...✨

2100+ words Happy reading ❤️

She finally stepped out of the cabin, and I let out a breath I didn't realize I'd been holding

It's infuriating when shadows of the past loom over the present, directing my life.

Just when our relationship began to get better, those haunting memories resurfaced, refusing to remain buried.

And I feel powerless against them. The distress is overwhelming; I'm desperate to keep it stashed , especially from my mother.

The mere thought of her discovering the truth sends shivers down my spine.

I can't afford to let my guard down, to let my emotions run wild.

Not now.

I let my emotions flow sometimes when i am with her everytime sometimes hate, sometimes love, but this time i have to stay away from her.

Even if i tell her the truth with which courage will i speak the courage that doesn't even exist.

I'll never have it enough in me so that i can tell anyone.

"Lakshya i want you in here, now" i called my pa.

After a brief moment i heard the door opening "shift all teh week's meetings to today" i ordered.

"Umm....but sir you only said me to divide your schedule equally throughout the whole week and leave some time vacant for you as you wanted to do some important work" he spoke.

"Aren't you speaking to much huh? That important work is now delayed or cancelled why do you care, just do as i say" i roared.

"Yy....yy...yesss sirrr...." He said and went out.

Pressing on my temples i picked up some files to work upon to divert my attention for now atleast.

All day i either worked on the files or attended meetings, i just worked and worked whole day, but still my mind was not at peace.

Here i was sitting in my office doing nothing just laying on my chair. Not able to bare more the angst inside me, i opened the in built room in my cabin about which only a few people knew.

Ceaseless Passion On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara