-2-

As soon as the words escaped the man's lips, Hemsa felt her cheeks flush with rage, the intensity of her emotions evident in her fiery gaze. "YOU!" she exclaimed, her voice trembling with anger. "I've warned you countless times not to bother me. I am my father's daughter, and Wallah, it won't take me a second to report this to the principal."

A sinister laugh echoed in the air. "Tch tch!Go ahead, tell him," the man taunted. "I'm eagerly awaiting that day because I know no one will believe you." Hemsa fought back tears, struggling to maintain her composure. "Who says? Of course, the principal will believe me."

"Do you have any proof?" Hemsa sighed in frustration. "I DON'T, but I have faith that Allah will never forsake me. He is the Almighty, the All-Knowing, and He will ensure justice prevails." The man chuckled dismissively. "Let's see what Allah does."

With a heavy heart, Hemsa ended the call and whispered softly to herself, "Loving you was a mistake, and confessing it to you was an even bigger mistake." Just then, Fakhir emerged from the house and spotted Hemsa leaning against the car door, lost in her thoughts.

"Princess!" Fakhir called out, causing Hemsa to startle. "What's wrong, my dear sister hmm?Is there anything that is bothering you?" he asked, concern etched on his face. Hemsa sighed and enveloped her brother in a tight embrace. "Bhai... do you trust me?" Fakhir furrowed his brows. "Is that even a question?"

Hemsa nodded, her eyes filled with gratitude. "Yes, I just need some time to confide in you." Fakhir nodded understandingly, knowing that Hemsa had always been open with him, even sharing her smallest crushes from childhood.

"Let's get going, princess, otherwise, you'll be late," Fakhir urged, gently detaching himself from Hemsa with a smile. "Yes, let's go." The drive was filled with peaceful silence, broken only by Fakhir's voice.

"Oh, princess, I guess Ammi and Abbi didn't tell you, but the guests who were supposed to come last night are actually arriving tonight for dinner," Fakhir informed her.

"But bhai jaan, do you know who the guests are and why they're coming for dinner?" Hemsa inquired.

"It's Abbi's old friend; they haven't seen each other in ages because his friend is a busy businessman. Plus, his son just returned from abroad," Fakhir explained.

"Ah, I see." Hemsa bid farewell to her brother as they reached her university.

-HEMSA'S POV-

"Hey, baby girl, missed me?" he teased, earning an eye-roll and a scoff from Hemsa. "Yeah, my foot missed you," she retorted, irritated.

"Aww, at least your foot missed me, doll," he smirked, provoking her further. Without hesitation, she harshly stepped on his foot, causing him to hiss in pain, then swiftly delivered a kick to both of his knees, making him kneel before her. Though she refrained from further confrontation, her resolve was clear.

"Told you never to mess with HEMSA AHMED KHAN. I'm my father's brave princess for a reason," she asserted before walking away, leaving him behind. The realization of her past affection for him mingled with regret, a pang of shame tugging at her heart.

She went towards prayer room which on the top most foot of university. She took a prayer mat from rag and spread the mat on floor. There is still some time left in first lecture. She offered two rakat of nafil , as she was feeling restless. As soon as she her kness fall and and her head fall in sujood. Tears welled up in her eyes and she started crying like a child infront of her creater , THE ALMIGHTY.

"I know it's wrong, and I'm deeply ashamed. Shaitan clouded my judgment, urging me toward sin. I regret it deeply. Please forgive me, my Rab,I'm filled with regret for what I've done. Shaitan misled me, and I fell into a forbidden love. My heart is heavy with sorrow. Ya Allah, forgive me. I beg for Your guidance to navigate this difficult time and become a better person. Show me the right path and give me the strength to follow it. I'm deeply sorry, Ya Khuda."she silently pleaded, suppressing her tears as she pressed forward, mindful of her responsibilities, now in her final semester.