4

No one's POV:

"I'm bored of this." Gabby said. "It's only been one round?" Drew wrote. "Still...I'm reaaallly bored." "I guess we can do something else." "A movie!"

Everyone agreed to Gabby's idea and started thinking of what movies to watch. "How about love island?" Jake asked. "Sure," Tom replied. "Ellie, do you have any popcorn?" "Yeah but I only have 3 packs of them. We're going to have to share it."

"I'll get it for you!" Gabby offered, running downstairs. Quickly, she managed to bring the packs of popcorn. "I love these!" Dan said. "Me too. I mean, whose crazy to not like them?" Gabby laughed. Dan shared with Drew and Gabby shared with Ellie. Well that meant Tom had to share with Jake, allowing them to sit together.

Unintentionally, Jake rested his head onto Tom's shoulder. This made Tom slightly blush. Why was he even blushing? Not even five minutes later, Jake fell asleep.

Tom's POV:

I was just busy watching love island until I heard some snores. I looked down from my shoulder to see Jake sleeping. I guess he's really tired; it's only been around 5 minutes. Something about him made me want to stroke his hair but I decided it was best not to. Damn, he's kinda.... NO TOM. 

2 hour later

Jake's POV:

Suddenly, I woke up to see pretty much everyone asleep. Bits of popcorn were scattered across the bed. I'm really thirsty. I was just going to get up but, I felt something making me unable to move. Shit, Tom's cuddling me! How did that even happen!? I noticed Dan is really close to my bottle and I threw some popcorn at him to wake him up. I didn't mean to hit his eye but oh well. "Hey! W-What was that for?" Dan asked, slightly annoyed. "Can you get my bottle for me?" "Why can't you just get it your...Ohh, I see" Dan smirked. "I'm wrapped like a burrito over here!" Dan reached for my bottle and threw it at me. "Thanks Dan. Oh, and, could you...not tell anyone about this?" "I'll try but that's gonna be hard."

I grabbed my phone and checked what time it was. 4:06 am. Wow. Minutes later, I drifted off to sleep.

I Guess He Likes Me Back [Jam Fanfic]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें