6

"Hey guys, should we go to a café today?" Gabby asked. "I would love to but I'm going on holiday today :(" Drew wrote. "Oh okay! Where are you going?" "Hawaii." "I've been to Hawaii and I love it!"

"A café wouldn't be a bad idea." Tom said. "I know a really good café nearby. It's just like 10 minutes?" Ellie suggested. "That would be-" 

Knock knock

"I'll open it." Ellie said. It was Drew's parent. "Hey, we're here to pick up Drew." "Drew, your parents are here." Drew immediately ran to his parents. 

"Byee." Drew wrote. Ellie closed the door.

*time skipping to the café*

It was a small, but cosy café. It had fairy lights hanging from the celling and mouth-watering meals. "Woah, this looks amazing!" Tom whispered. "Yeah, I know right!" Dan agreed. The five of them sat at a table. Ellie picked up their menu. 

"So, what do you guys want?" "A ham sandwich for me." Jake replied. 

"A salad!" Gabby said. "I'll have a coffee." Dan answered.

"Okay, I'll get your orders. I won't be too long!" Ellie said, leaving to the queue.

Jake's POV:

I couldn't help myself but stare at Tom. He's just so pretty and so-

"Earth to Jake." Gabby teased. "Y-Yes?" I asked, trying to ignore the fact I was staring at Tom. "I need to talk to you in private." "Okay." Me and Gabby left the café. What did she want to talk about? "Sooo, you have a crush on Tom, don't you?" Gabby said. How does she even know!? Was I that obvious? "N-No. I just see him as a friend." "Are you sureee?" "...Yeah?" "Likee definitely sure?" Goddamn it, she's good. "Y...Fine. I do kinda like him..." "Kinda?" "Okay, maybe more than that." A lot more than that. Anyways, I think now would be a good time." "For what." "To...y'know...ask him out?"

Was she out of her mind!? We just met for like TWO days! "What!? Gabby, we literally just met. Give some time!" "Just saying...he likes you back..." He does?! I mean, why would he like me? "Ha ha, very funny." "I'm serious. He likes you back." "What?!" "Soo maybe you should-" "Not now. It's not the right time." "Okay." "C'mon, let's go inside now!" 

Me and Gabby walked inside the café. Oh, we already have our food?

I can't believe that,

Tom likes...

Me?

A/n- HANGCLIFFER BC WHY NOT >:)

Btw sorry this is kinda short I got lazy lmao