7

Jake's POV:

Me and Gabby entered back into the café.

"What took you two so long?" Ellie asked. "Yeah?" Dan agreed. 

Gabby gave a smile. "Oh, we was just talking about how he should ask-" "-To go to the park!" I lied. Was Gabby out of her mind!? I mean if I'm meaning honest...she always is. 

"Which park?" Tom asked. "There's a park not too far away from the café!" "That's nice!" 

"Come to think about it, isn't this basically a date for Jake and Tom." Dan suggested. "Ohh yeahh!" Gabby agreed.

"N-No? Plus, you, Gabby and Ellie are here as well?" I said, trying not to choke on my sandwich. "Then it's a double date, and I'll be the third wheeler." "Ugh, whatever."

I caught myself staring at Tom...again. It's becoming a habit of mine. Just staring at Tom forever and forever until someone tells me that I'm staring at- 

"Jake, your...staring at me?" Tom told. "Sorry, just had a lot of thoughts in my mind." "Don't worry, it's okay!" 

"Aww, absolutely lovebirds!" Dan teased. "We aren't even dating?" Tom said. "Maybe, maybe not?"

*time skip to the park because yes*

It was a small park with some swings, slides, climbing frames and more.

"I love these swings!" Tom said, running to the swings. I wanted to know him better so I decided to run after him. "Hey Tom!" I said in a cheery voice. "Hi!" "I really need to thank you for the...ex situation ,who knows what would've happened if it wasn't for you!" "Don't sweat it. If he comes again you can just call me," Tom grabbed his phone out of his pocket and showed his phone number "here's my phone number." "Thanks!"

After that, the both of them kept chatting as if it was just the two of them

Tom's POV:

I can't believe I now have Jake's phone number! We can try texting and calling more so I we can now each other better. I'm glad I decided to go to that bakery. The one time I'm grateful for being really hungry. I'm lucky for seeing the most handsome, prettiest boy in the whole- 

"Tom, we need to go now." Gabby said. "What, why, it's only been 5 minutes?" Jake said. "Nope, it's been 45 minutes. Maybe if you two lovebirds didn't keep chit chatting you would've realised." It's been 45 minutes already? Damn. 

"Okay then, let's get going." I said, getting of the swing.

*a few minutes later*

"Tom, d-do you wanna...come to mine for tonight? It's alright if you don't want to..." I asked. Why did I even ask that. No way would he- "Of course!" Oh? Never mind then. "C'mon, I'll show you the way." 

"Tom and Jake, sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g!" Ellie said. "We are just hanging out!" I said. "Whatever you believe Tom, whatever you believe."

I can't believe Jake's coming to mine! Maybe just maybe...

He

- Likes -

Me?