Chapter -11

No one's POV

Sooji,JEun and JiAe were at the rooftop once again,"We'll keep Cho Yurim for now,Our target is ....her."Sooji tapped on Haejun's profile,"Haejun?"JiAe asked,"Ra Haejun,she acting like she voted for the girls she hangs out with,but she didn't vote for any of them."Sooji explained, "What?Why not?"JiAe confused.

"She was probably worried that her friends would climb higher than she ever would"
Sooji said as she told them the plan.

Sooji and JaEun were walking in the hallway,"The bait has been thrown,we'll hear from Ra Haejun soon."Sooji said.

Open class for parents?

"Aren't we a little too old for that?"Sooji asked,"I guess no,they did it last year too.I
only have my mom,and she lives in the countryside,so she can't come."JaEun said.
"What about you?" She asked,"They won't
come."Sooji answered,"Both of them?JaEun confused,"I only have my dad" Sooji sighed.

"Ah,more importantly,you know that this is where it get more difficult.As for our next targets, we need more information than Ra Haej-"what are you girls talking about?" A
teacher cuts them off.

She walked up to them with JiAe at her back,JiAe quickly pull JaEun and they ran to the rooftop,"JiAe was crying along in the restroom.Sooji,what is going on with your class?I will help you,with these things,it is
better to tell adults sooner than later."She
said,Sooji has a flashback back of what her father says and what their homeroom teacher did to her.

"What can you do for us?"she asked,"We should let the school know"The teacher said,"The anti-bullying committee will hold a disciplinary hearing,and the bullied will be punished.We'll followed the protocol-"
"Yes,I'll just take care of it on my own."Sooji cutted."Thank you for your concern"she bowed and leave.

Sooji slammed the door open,"Yah!Pyo Ji Ae"she shouted,JiAe hide behind JaEun,"
What were you thinking getting the teacher involved?"She asked."The thing is,Ms.Yoon
talked to me first."JiAe said,"Sung Sooji,
calm down"But JaEun failed,"You know the
plane,are you trying to ruin everything?"
she asked,JiaE stepped forward.

"Are you sure everything is unfolding according to tha plan?"she asked,"What?"
Sooji go confused,"If that's the case,say so,I've been wanting to asked you this anyway.How could you be just like everyone through?You don't care about
what they're putting me through."JiAe said.

"What about you?I told you,everyone here had suffered as much as you have.Is it that
hard to just trust us and wait?"Sooji asked.
"Yes,it is so hard."JiAe yelled,"I can't trust anyone and I hate school so much,I feel like
no one is on my side.I have nightmares every night,I want to die when I wake up in the morning."JiAe cried.

"So?Am I your mom?Are we yiur emotional trash can?Don't be delusional,we just share the same goal, that's all,dut I don't doubt you girls.Why?Because you are trustworthy
?No.Because this plan will fal apart without trust, that's why.i thought you'd know that much."Sooji scolded.

"Yah,I'm not mentally strong like you, I'm timid.I really thought of you girls as friends,
I'm hurt because I thought we were friends.
JiAe argued,"Friends?Huh,but you're still belittling me and Myoung JaEun."Sooji said
"What?When did I belittle you?"JiaE asked.
"You're in Grade F, You're beneath us.You said that don't you remember?Right,you probably thought you could treat us like that back then.Everyone treated us like that.So?You thought it was okay to still treat us like that?Had you truly thought of me and JaEun as your friends,you would've apologized first."Sooji said as JiAe left them.

Soon, JaEun ad Sooji met up with Haejun,
"What do you want?Why are you doing this to me?Do you have proof that I did it?"She looked at them,"Yes, we did." sooji said as she took out a ballot paper."I bet your friends can recognised your handwriting."
She showed them the names in the ballot.

Baek Harin,Hong Sooha,Kim Dayeon,Seo Doah,Im Yerim.It read.

"You used to be in Grade C,you purposely downgraded yourself to befriend the girls you hangout with now.In your friend groups,you are known to be loyal and caring.Why? You're okay being in Grade D,but you don't want your friends to climb higher?If you don't want your friends to know that you betrayed them,you'll have to cooperate,Haejun."Sooji said,Haejun glared at them.

"Yah,don't you glare at me."Haejun scolded JaEun,"Yah,does she still look like Grade F to you?Watch what you say.JaEun and I are not beneath you,we can stop all over you because we know your weakness."Sooji told her.

"So I just needed to vote you girls in the next round,right?"Haejun finally give in.
"We got Ra Haejun,Our next target is Song Jaehyung."Sooji said in the rooftop.They started to spy on Jaehyung and watch her every actions.

Sooji looked over to JiAe as she saw Harin approached her,"Cheer up,JiAe, everything will be over soon." She said.Sooji was suspicious of the act but she didn't think much to it.

That night JaEun and Sooji are walking home while talking when they saw the convenience store worker going to their school."Ah,I remember.I wondered where I see him before."JaEun said,"What?" Sooji asked."He is Woori's brother." JaEun told.

They follow him to find him going in their classroom,they made a plan to catch him.
Just as he open the door, Sooji was standing infront of him,she showed him that she was in a video call with JaEun,
"Myoung JaEun can you hear me?" She asked,"Yes."JaEun answered.

"You're recording this,right?"
"Yes"
"If anything happens call the police right away"

"Aren't you Cho Woori's brother?" She asked him,they stared at each other when they heard someone coming, they quickly get down and Sooji ended the call making JaEun startled.She started to run towards the building

They stand up when the person finally leaves,the man started to open his backpack,"Are you a hacker?I read an article about Data Monster.What are you doing here?Are you here to steal something?Did Cho Woori put you uo on this?"Sooji asked.
"The Pyramid game.What is this game that you're class is playing?"He asked back, just then JaEun walked in.

They started talking and Woori's brother decided to join them to get back on what happened to his sister?

Little did they know there was a hidden camera in the room and someone was watching them and heard everything they say and everything they plan.

"This is getting more and more interesting."