Chapter - 18

Sooji's POV

It was all Sooha.

How can it be Sooha?She have been helping us since the beginning.Why would she help us if she's also the game master?This doesn't make any sense,I need to call her.

Hello

Its Sooji

Okay, what's the matter?

It's you right,you are also the game
master.You just put everything on Baek Harin because she act up from the beginning while you did everything in the dark,.Like you said,you will help me in the dark,but you were also playing with me.
That's why Baek Harin was sure there will be Grade F.Others knew about it as well but they were afraid of you so they kept quiet.

What's makes you say that?

Don't act,I found out everything.

You don't have anything else to find out,did you?Plus if what you said was right,I would've stopped you from changing the game rules, shouldn't I? How would ending the game benefit me if I was the master?That aside, let's talk at school,I'm busy.

Don't hang up.

I'm heading to JaEun's,you should too Sooji.

Toot!toot

She hang up on me,this whole thing doesn't make sense.JaEun,I need to go to Myoung JaEun,I need to call Baek Harin.

Its Sung Sooji

Sooji?I don't know what's this about,but I'm a bit busy

Toot!toot!

Harin's POV

It's Sung Sooji

Sooji?I don't know what it's about but I'm a bit busy

I hang up infront of JaEun,"SOS.Do you want to call for help?Too bad,it's just us two again" I smiled.

She kept on staring at me,I took out a cigarette and smiled it infront of her,"The popular song from back then,do you remember it?" I asked as she looked down and shakes her head.

"Your forget everything so easily,I didn't forget a single thing."I pucked my cigarette again,"Does your mom know why I'm harrassing you so much?" I asked,"You can tell her,it was wrong of me." She said quietly.

"Can I tell your new friends too?" I asked,"It was wrong of me" she repeated,I got angry,took her hand and burn it as she struggles,then my lighter fell off.

I looked over it too see Sung Sooji's foot near it,she looked up at us and come up and looked at JaEun's hand."You know this place."I said,"It wasn't a coincidence,Was it?
"She asked,"What?" I asked back.

"You don't need to know what I'm saying,
you spent a fortune so you could bully her in peace,you and Hong Sooha.She is using
her connection with the military to get me out of the way.But I won't transfer schools because of you.You can't get rid of me" She stare at me.

"Transfer schools?" JaEun said quietly,"I thought you'd be pleased" someone said from behind,we all looked over to see Sooha walking up the stairs."I would've been." She stands between me and Sooji,facing Sooji,"Because The Pyramid Game,Sooji,it can't end."She told her.

"It can't end because of JaEun." She continued," Can you guess how far she'll go?" She pointed at me,"I can't" she looked back at Sooji.

"Runaway,now's the time."I suddenly laughed,"You psycho."Sooji murmured
,"You'll really get rid of the game?" I asked,
"No,you too." She said,"I must crush you to
crush the game.The Pyramid game is you."
She said.