Chapter - 29

The next day Sooji was was staring at Sooha in class and think about what happened last night.

Flashback~~~

'The personal information of the corrupt lieutenant colonel has been revealed as he was suspected of corruption'
The article read.

Sooji looked at her father office and went over,she was abkut to knock when she overhead her father's conversation on phone.

"So what about the witness?"she stopped.
"Those crazy jerks.Why did they do that in the barracks?"Sooji looked at her phone.

'It was revealed that her received bribes from the corporate.'It read.

"You're not reporting this to the higher ups."He father volumed up as she flinched.
"Watch your mouth.It wasn't an assault,it was an accident for now."Her father said.

Sooji decided not to listen in anymore and left for her room.

End of flashback ~~~~

"JaEun,can you pick up my airpod next to your feet?" Sungah asked but JaEun stared
blankly and didn't answer so Sungah took it herself and leave.

"Hey JaEun, let's go to the cafeteria.I think they still have the melon bread."Sooji seemed to snapped back to reality but just as she spoke,Jaeun stood up and leave.

Flashback~~~~

"Sung Sooji brought this upon herself.
JaEun,If you mess up my pyramid,I'll turn Sooji into a school bully"Harin said."I'll
be more persistent than you were when you guys got Kim Dayeon kicked out"
She said.

"What?" JaEun asked,"Wherever Sooji goes,
whatever she does or whomever she meets,
I'll make her the bully for the rest of her life,
is that what you want?"Harin asked."Don't
do that.Pleaae don't."JaEun pleaded."Then
stop being friends with her.Go back to Grade F,go back to your place." Harin said.

"Please do that JaEun,you owe me.Don't
you agree?" Harin asked,"I will.....go back
to Grade F" JaEun answered after a while causing Harin to be happy and soon she left.

After she left JaEun tried to go inside her
house when someone called her "Myoung JaEun" the person called.

JaEun turned to see Sooha walking up to her,"Making Sooji the bully?Huh.There's no way in hell I'll let that happen,JaEun-ah,
you should be aware."Sooha told."What do you want?"JaEun asked,"What I want?" Sooha hummed."JaEun-ah, don't you hate Baek Harin?Do you want to to crush her for you?Do you want to see her collapse and fall to her knees begging?"Sooha sounded pyscho."No.Please don't do anything."
JaEun again pleaded.

"Really?JaEun,stop.Stop stating close to Sooji and Yerim.Stop staying close to anyone,unless you want to see your mom suffer.Do you want to see your friends suffer?Because of you?"Sooha volumed down now."N-no,please" JaEun begged.

"Then stay away for Sooji,stay away from Yerim.And get lost,go away"Sooha told.
"What's it gonna be JaEun? It's either Harin or Me?Choose wisely"Sooha put her in a spot where JaEun could barely breath.

"I-""You know,I won't let Sooji suffer in anyway,right?Have I ever made Yerim suffer?No,right?whatever Baek Harin said and do as I told"She said."I will......leave them"JaEun declared.

"Good choice.Don't ever talk about this to anyone" Sooha said and the recording ended after that.

End of flashback~~~