Arrival of Abhinav and akshara's little princess navya

Akshara gave birth to a beautiful baby girl navya. Akshara after 9 long months smiled seeing her and abhinav's daughter. Abhimanyu took navya in his hands and smiled. Akshara felt uneasy seeing this sight.

Adhiraj returned to Mumbai and went straight to goenka house to meet abhir.

Adhiraj : Abhir dekho mai tumhare liye kya laya hu.

Abhir : wow video game. Ap choti k liye kuch nahi laye?

Adhiraj : choti kaun?

Akshara : (with baby navya in her hands) Yeh hai hamari choti.

Adhiraj : Kitni pyari hai. Kya mai godi mai utha sakta hu?

Akshara : haan zaroor

Adhiraj took navya in his hands and felt a connection again.

Akshara went outside in the garden area for a walk. Abhir and Adhiraj also went there to play football. Suddenly akshara slipped and was about to fall but Adhiraj grabbed her. They had a moment there. Adhiraj immediately felt awkward and started playing with abhir again.

Abhimanyu watched this and went to adhiraj's car and failed it's brakes. But there adhiraj's father came and took his car ( as the car is his lucky car ). Abhimanyu panicked. Adhiraj's father got into an accident. People admitted him to the hospital and called Adhiraj. Adhiraj is in deep shock. Doctors said his condition is critical. Akshara aslo reached the hospital to know what happened. She saw Adhiraj lying there crying. She asked what happened. Adhiraj said " papa ka accident ho gaya meri gaadi se "

Akshara : Himmat rakhiye Mr prakash sab theek ho jayega.

Adhiraj hugged akshara. Akshara consoled him. Then he realised he hugged her and immediately felt awkward.

Adhiraj's father went in coma. Adhiraj's mother was in US ( both are divorced ). Adhiraj called his mother and his mother came to Mumbai to see her ex husband.

Adhiraj's mother broke down in the hospital. Both mom son duo was crying. Akshara gave them water. And Said " yeh hospital India ka one of the best hospital hai, ap chinta mat kijiye unhe kuch nahi hoga "

A month passed away, Adhiraj and his mother both staying together. Akshara keep taking abhir to prakash villa to meet Adhiraj. Adhiraj's mother bhavna dislikes akshara as they keep lying to abhir.

One day akshara took abhir to prakash villa but no one was there in their house. She was searching for bathroom and saw a room. She went inside and saw a attached bathroom. While switching the tap she saw Adhiraj there shaving his beard and started screaming. Adhiraj panicked and started screaming too. Akshara accidentally pushed the shower buttom and they both got wet. Akshara put her one hand on the shower buttom for support and the other hand was in adhiraj's face. Adhiraj's hands here around her waist. Both were having a moment but abhir came there hearing their scream.

Abhir : Kya mumma papa ap ek saath kyu naha rahe ho ( started laughing)

Akshara : chup kar kuch bhi bolta hai

Adhiraj : ap Bina bataye mere kamre Mai kaise ghus gayi

Akshara : mai toh bass bathroom dhund Rahi thi. I'm sorry.

Here Abhimanyu is living in a terror as police got a clue that someone intentionally tried to kill Adhiraj and they are searching for the criminal. Abhimanyu trying to hide each and every evidence.

While akshara Adhiraj and abhir spend time together, abhimanyu tries to spent his time with navya. Ruhi keeps calling him but he ignores as he desperately wants to snatch abhinav's kid from him as he thinks abhinav did the same during abhir's case.

One day akshara went to adhiraj's office to meet him as she got some clue regarding his father's accident. She got some cctv clips of goenka house where a man is seen failing the car brakes. But she didn't find abhiraj in the office. So she was waiting. Then suddenly her earring fell and went inside a nearly room. So went inside that room to search, suddenly the door got locked. She is screaming help help. Adhiraj came to the office and he heard her voice. He immediately opened the door and she hugged him in fear ( dil nahi lagda bgm played ). Adhiraj immediately started feeling dizzy as he got some flashbacks of him hugging a woman. He started getting a bad headache. Akshara called the doctor.