12. Answer

Agravin's POV-

She paused for a moment and then lifted her lashes to look at me. Her lips adorned with a beautiful smile. She then again turned towards the moon and replied, " Kintu swayambara ka to arth hi yahi hota h n Yuvraj, ki Kanya apni ichcha se kisi ka bhi varan kr sakti hai."
( But that's the meaning of Swayambara Yuvraj, the girl can choose her groom according to her own wish.)

Word games, here I am all nervous and my newly wed wife wants to play word games with me.
" Ye to mai janna chahta hoon Rajkumari, kintu Mai hi kyu? Aap Aryavarta ki sabse sundar Rajkumari, Maniprasth jaise samriddh rajya ki ek matra Rajkumari, aapse vivah hetu Kai samriddh rajya k Raja or Rajkumar aaye the. Khyati ke Yuvraj, mahi Desh ke raja , or na jane kitne yogya pratiyogi, kintu Mai hi kyu?"
( That I know princess, but why me? You are the most beautiful princess of Aryavart. You are the only princess of Maniprasth like rich state, many rich kings and princes had come to marry you. The crown prince of Khyati, The king of Mahi and many others but why you chose me then?)
I asked.

She took a deep breath and then faced me. " Yadi ek prashn mai aapse karu to Yuvraj? Aap ek Rajkumari ke swayambara me samillit hone kyu aaye? Wo bhi Maniprasth jaise samriddh rajya me, khyati, mahi or anya rajya ke Rajkumar or rajao ke pratiyogi banne. Kyu?"
( What if I ask you the same question, Yuvraj? Why you came to swayambara of a princess, that too in a rich state like Maniprasth , why were you competing with the kings and princes of other states?)
She mocked me.
I took a deep breath. No I can't do this , maybe this is not the correct time. I turned my face to other side. I don't know what to answer.

" Yuvraj , swayambara me aane ka aapka ek udeshya hai , or aapko var ke roop me chunne ka mera bhi ek udeshya hai."
( Yuvraj , you have a motive behind coming in the swayambara, and I too have a motive behind choosing you as my husband .)
Her words left me speechless. I just kept looking at the shining moon unable to comprehend what I heard. I felt guilty that I attended her swayambar with not just an intention to marry her but I had a motive, in fact I have a motive but I never wanted to hurt her emotions, I never wanted to use her and I never will. I again mustured up my courage and asked her
" Swayambara me aane ka mera koi udeshya hai ye kis prakar gyat hai aapko.?"
( How you know that I have a motive behind attending your swayambara?)

A smile appeared on her face. She turned and look straight into my eyes and spoke,
" Aisa kon sa bhikshuk hoga Yuvraj, jo swayambara me aaye or daan me swarna , Ann or abhushan k sthan pr Kanya daan mange?"
( Which begger would ask Kanya daan in alm instead of gold , grains and jewels , yuvraj ? )
A glint of mischief flashed in her doe shaped eyes.
Smile threatend to appear on my face and I averted my gaze as I was unable to look into her night shade eyes.

" Kon sa bhikshuk hoga Yuvraj, jo kshtriyon se bhari sabha ko lalkaar de?"
( Which begger would challenge a gathering full of kshtriya.)
She again said .

"Aisa kon sa bhikshuk hoga , jo apni hone wali vadhu ki raksha hetu shastra utha lega wo bhi tab jab sena phle se hi wahan ho."
( Which beggar would take up arms to protect his would-be wife , when all the soldiers were already present there.)
Her questions left me surprised.
"Isi se gyat hua mujhe ki aapke swayamvar me aane ka koi vishesh karan hai. Wo karan kya hai ye to gyat nhi , kintu wo karan jo bhi hai samagra Aryavart k hit me itna avshya gyat h mujhe. "
( That's how I came to know about your motive, I don't know what's your motive but one thing I am sure that it must be beneficial for the whole Aryavart.)

" Aap itni sunishchit kaisi hai ?"
(How are you so sure?)
I asked out of curiosity.

Her smile deepened , allowing me to watch that little dimple that appeared near the corner of her lips on left side.

" Maharshi Keerticharya jab pitashree ke upchaar hetu yahan padhare the , tab unhone kaha tha ki Aryavart ka bhavishay unke ashram me pal rha hai or Aryavart ko ek krne k liye mujhe bhi apna yogdaan dena hoga. Jab aapne kaha ki aap Maharshi k shishya hai tabhi samjh gai thi mai."
( When Maharshi Keerticharya visited us for the treatment of my father, then he said that Aryavart's future is being nurtured in his ashram and for Aryavart's welfare I too have to give my contribution. When you disclosed that you are his disciple then I was sure about it.)