Paige Bueckers

Narrative

Paige was in the gym alone until she heard the doors open then close, she turns around to see her girlfriend Cassie who was also the coach's niece.

Cassie stands at the door, arms crossed giving her a sarcastic serious look,

"practice has been over for an hour p"

Cassie says with a soft tone walking over to paige.

"yeah but i wanted to practice a bit more Geno said i could"

paige says with a smug look on her because for once in there entire relationship, she was right.

Cassie smiles at her girlfriend, finally were she was on the court,

"you wanna rebound for me ma?"

Paige says with a smirk as she continues to shoot.

"nice try i'm a volleyball player not a basketball player sweetie"

cassie tells her giving her a kiss on the cheek,

"okay but i might be here for like another hour so you might as well make yourself comfortable, or you can go back to your dorm and i'll meet you there."

Paige suggested wall turning to cassie with one hand sliding around her waist and the other lifting her chin up so that paige could get a good look of her.

Cassie feels her knees go weak but managed to stay up, she moved her arms around paige's neck to bring her closer,

"i say we should go back to my dorms and just relax, you need it. Uncle Geno says so."

Paige wasn't paying attention, she kept looking back at her lips then her eyes then her lips,

She gave cassie a sweet kiss on Cassie's lips wall she was in mid conversation (rude😒) then pulled away still having cassie close to her.

Cassie smiled and grabbed paige's hand to were Paige's stuff was, as paige grabbed her stuff they started to head out hand in hand.

"ya know ma, i could get used to just us being in the gym. all alone,"

Paige says with a smirk looking at cassie.

"oh my goodness paige,"

Cassie says with a laugh knowing that Paige wasn't being serious.

Paige pulls in Cassie by her waist as they walked back to the dorms.

|| hey guys it's abby, i hoped you liked it please request any story that you need (please i'm desperate) and that's all, hope you guys are doing good and i love you all sm💗💗||