Paige Bueckers

Narrative

Todays the day that paige got her wisdom teeth removed and oh my gosh was it a day...

Tamira and the uconn team went to go visit paige in the hospital after her surgery, her dad and drew were with her when she woke up.

Tamira was the first to walk in and paige wiped her head at her and started to cry, reaching her arms out to her.

"miraaaaa"

Paige says tears falling down her face,

"i'm here baby don't worry, i'm here."

Tamira says walking over to paige kissing her forehead and wiping away her tears.

after everybody said hi to paige as she just looks at them smiling crying the hole thing until she saw Tamira and drew, She was holding drew as he laid he's head down on her shoulder from him being so tired and scared for paige because the thought of the doctor scared him.

"hey that's my girlfriend!"

paige says in jealousy being all loopy and not knowing what she's saying.

"baby it's okay drew can hold me too, plus he's sleeping so we gotta be quiet"

Tamira says lifting a finger to her lips for paige to be more quiet to not wake drew

"i don't care your mineeeeee"

she says in a whine

"I am yours but drew also loves me to ya know"

Tamira says as a smile trying not to laugh at her loopy girlfriend.

time skippp

they finally got paige home and Tamira laid in bed with her wall drew went to bed in his own room, as they laid there with paige's arms around Tamira, Tamira decided to play a little prank on her still loopy girlfriend.

"hey baby"

Tamira says looking at paige

"yea?"

paige says in a groggy voice

"you know that we can kiss for about two weeks"

Tamira says holding her laughter.

as the prank turned horribly wrong, paige started to cry, and she did for. the. rest. of. the. night.

| Hey guys sorry for the late update, i just got a job and i started training today but yay! i hope y'all don't mind about me being late and stuff but i hope y'all are doing amazing ily all sm and remember to take care of yourselves💗"