Inês bettencourt

Narrative

Lexie was in the training room as a a trainer in training.

she was alone today to see how she did by herself and it was going pretty good she helped most of the girls and let them do tiktok's of they wanted to but when inês walked in lexie felt her stomach drop,

"hey! new trainer right? i'm inês"

the inês girl says walking closer to her reaching out her hand for lexie to shake.

"lexie.. and yeah i'll be helping you guys out today if you need me!"

lexie says trying not to doze off in the girls eyes, she realizes inês hand and shakes it with a smile.

"good, glad to know that we're in some good hands to someone so beautiful,"

inês says with a wink as she started to sit on the table for lexie to do a checkup.

lexie was stunned like she did not know what to do she blushed like crazy but tried to hide it but failed like miserably failed.

she stutter like there was no tomorrow and if she even looked into inês eyes again she would fall on her own to feet.

"no need to be nervous beautiful,"

inês says in a calm little raspy voice trying to calm down the trainer.

"i'm not, not at all."

lexie says still looking down,

"well can you check something for me i'm really concerned about it.."

inês says in a fake worried voice

"sure what's up?"

lexie says looking up with a smile, but when she got up she was a little to close to inês face which was kinda perfect for inês plan.

inês gives lexie a quick kiss on her cheek trying to calm her down, it worked it worked so much that lexie full in stoped her whole body she couldn't move she was startled but she liked it.

inês kisses her again but on the lips and it wasn't a quick one this one was more then a few seconds,
lexie wrapped her arms around the girl as inês wrapped her arms around lexies waist leaning into eachother enjoying the moment.

then they had to quickly pull away because they heard a knock on the door, lexie fixes her outfit with inês still holding on to her not wanting to let go.

"who is it?"

lexie asks wall inês was looking for more places to kiss her.

"hey lex it's paige i need you to check my leg, i fell again.."

paige says not embarrassed but that this is her millionth time saying it, lexie looks at inês gives her a quick kiss and smiles.

"okay paige let me finish with inês quick then i'm all yours!"

inês looked at lexie then pulling her closer whispering in her ear

"no your not, your mine not paige's"

lexie couldn't move again inês kissed her neck a few times before her to come back to reality.

after that day the two became inseparable and the team started to wonder but hey they didn't think to much about it.

|sorry for not updating but i'm here and alive and omg the the how to get the girl book for paige made me ball my fucking eyes out i could not, but many have been asking for inês so here she is in all her gloryyy|