11-20

☆ 11. 011font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

011

The dog's brain shut down for a minute.

It stared at the "human" in front of it. This thing is no longer human, it just has a human body, a human face, and some behaviors that are not many humans.

It should be called "zombie", but it is more refined and complete than the various mutilated zombies outside.

Maybe she is not called a zombie, but her behavior is a little different from zombies, and different from humans. Between zombies and humans, neither humans nor corpses.

The dog looked at her. She sat on the canopy of the tree, biting the tree trunk, eating QQ candy, and looking at it. His eyebrows are curved and he looks delicious.

Dogs don't understand. Why is that soft, sticky and slippery thing so delicious, and why is the tree trunk so delicious?

It stepped forward, raised its forelimbs to hold her hand, and placed its other paw on her face to force her to open her mouth.

There were bitten pink QQ candies and white wood chips in her mouth, filling her red tongue and white teeth.

But during this short period of time without eating, her teeth began to grow little by little, and sharp tips appeared on both sides of her upper and lower teeth, which became sharper and sharper, like needles piercing people.

It's so itchy, my teeth are so itchy that I want to bite.

Ah Qiao couldn't stand it any longer, so he rolled his tongue and made a hissing sound.

She wanted to bite the dog and eat its paws. Its claws are particularly sharp and can be put into the mouth to scratch the teeth. The scratching will be very comfortable.

Ah Qiao tilted his head, opened his mouth in the dog's paw and bit it.

The dog exhaled hot breath from its nose and pinched her face tightly with its paws.

It is very, very strong, much bigger than before, and its claws have become sharper.

Ah Qiao was imprisoned by it with one claw.

The face was sunken in its paws, and the white and tender face instantly turned bluish-white, making the dog's somewhat yellow hair begin to look white.

It didn't hurt. The dog's pads were thick and soft, and it felt like a pinball pressing against her face. Its nails curled up but did not cut her.

And the distance is so close, the dog looks so nice with his head hanging down! Ah Qiao could feel the breath in its nose. Its eyes are more beautiful than before, like amber stones that have been hidden for thousands of years, crystal clear.

But, it's hard to breathe! The fur on the edges of its paws got into Ah Qiao's nose, making him itch and want to sneeze.

My teeth are itchy and my nose is itchy. I feel itchy everywhere and I really can't stand it!

Ah Qiao eagerly patted the dog's forelimbs.

[Let go...]

"Poof!"

He couldn't hold it back at all, and a big sneeze came out into the dog's face.

The dog was stunned for a moment, then quickly slapped her mouth in disgust and covered it tightly!

The moment she covered her, he could clearly feel the tree dust spraying from her mouth onto its flesh pad. "

Roar!" Ah Qiao stared at it and blinked. He stepped back and took his mouth out of its flesh pad. When he saw what was on its flesh pad, he unnaturally turned his eyes away. Just glanced away and turned back. 【Actually, it's nothing. The dog used to eat her leftovers. 】Aqiao thought so, but he also clearly felt that the dog was angry. This time he really didn't like to eat her leftovers. She quickly grabbed the QQ candy and handed it to the dog. 【eat! ] She was wrong. Eat sweets. Teeth scraped hard in the mouth. Ah Qiao tried his best to control his urge to pounce on it and bite it. But she really couldn't control it, especially when the smell of the dog came from in front of her, and the dog was standing in front of her. She really had no control. He jumped up, stretched his hands forward to hug the dog's head, and opened his mouth to reveal his pointed fangs. "Ho ho ho ho!" Looking at the dog getting closer and closer, she was so anxious that she almost cried. However, her body really couldn't stop, as if it was being controlled. "Ho ho!" [Get out of the way! Run! 】She doesn't want to bite the dog. Hold the dog's head tightly with both hands, hang your whole body on it, and move its mouth forward. "Aww!" He took a big bite. Click - something broke, and it shattered in her mouth. Something hard, familiar, and slightly fragrant. The moment I bite it, my teeth no longer itch. Ah Qiao lowered his head out of curiosity and saw a piece of wood. Wood freshly split from a tree trunk. There was one long one, and she bit this end, and the other end was in the dog's hand. "Ugh..." Ah Qiao didn't know whether to cry or be happy. The wood wasn't very tasty, but the dog wasn't bitten by her. 【It's time to be happy, be happy. 】If she bites the dog, she will have no dog in the future. She was forced to bite the wood one bite after another, and when she felt uncomfortable eating, she would throw away a QQ candy. She ate all the QQ candies originally reserved for the dog. The dog only ate one. She felt that her behavior was very disrespectful to the dog. When she gets better and her teeth stop itching, she will go to the city to find a cart full of QQ candies for the dogs to eat. 【must! ] She nodded affirmatively, and then ate confidently. Bag after bag. The dog crawled down and saw her mouth opening and opening from below. Because she ate the tree trunk, her teeth returned to normal teeth. 【Bizarre. 】This is the first time it encountered this kind of thing. It turned around, raised its paws and waved down. The tree trunk beside it fell to the ground with a bang, and leaves rustled down beside Aqiao. Ah Qiao looked at it eagerly, not understanding what it was doing. Next, she saw the dog using its sharp claws to quickly and accurately peel off the rough bark, take out the heart of the tree, chop it into small pieces, and pile them next to her. A Qiao eats and drinks as he pleases. 【Wow! 】Her dog is doing well! 【very nice! The best in the world! ] Ah Qiao stared at it with admiration, his eyes filled with stars. The dog felt uncomfortable being stared at. It shouldn't be here. Yesterday I was in a city thousands of kilometers away from here. The reason why it came back was because it suddenly remembered something. It always feels like it has dropped something, something very important. It comes back to find. Before the thing was found, I first heard that a little zombie was looking for it. Without even trying to guess, I knew it was the little girl chasing it. It suddenly realized that when it was with her, it didn't feel like "losing something important". It only happened after I separated from her. She's looking for it, she's following it. It was as if she was very familiar with it. If it was familiar, did she know what it was throwing away? There are mountains of tree trunks.