A/N: A Treat for Our Voting Readers

Well, it's a request AND a treat...

I have long wanted to make an audiobook of Chronicles of #Canaisis, using a text-to-speech A.I. generator. I have tested many voices from several TTS apps/services, and finally, I came across one that Sir Raven and I find fits the Storyteller's voice pretty nicely. However, with the Storyteller reading everything aloud, sometimes conversations between characters can become difficult to separate. 

So I started tweaking the Storyteller's voice with pitch filters and pacing as if she is adjusting her voice to make those distinctions. Sir Raven's reaction was 'Gareth's voice has to go'. Let me remind you, Sir Raven, this is meant to be a reading, not a dramatization kind of audiobook. I have no plans to add different voices (a.k.a. 'A.I. voice actors') to the narrative at this stage – that is something I may experiment with at some later stage, but not for this audiobook version. 

It will take a long time to complete this audiobook version, but when at least the first part is completed, plans are to have it launched via subscription on our Ream account (more on Ream when we are ready to launch our page there).

In the meantime, if you, our loyal reader (Sorry, silent reader, you can only qualify if you go back to the beginning and start hitting those stars.), are interested in giving us feedback on the audio version of chapters 1 and 2, we invite you to message us by dropping us a DM (update: by commenting below), and we will send you the links for your listening pleasure.

   Warm regards,
               ~ Annika (the first half of -NikaRave-)

P.S. Yes... that's a sneak peek of our Ream cover.