The Beginning

Third person POV
New York City
18 August 2008

It was the time of evening. The sun was about to set and the moon was slightly visible. Slowly the night was approaching and people were going in their houses to sleep But even at this time a woman with long licorice black hair; large, soft brown eyes that one could get lost in; and a face of regal and unapproachable beauty and royalty and looks that of a supermodel was sitting on bench of a park with a sad expression as she looked at a ring on her finger. She none other than Hera. The Greek Goddess of marriage, family, childbirth, and women. The Queen of Heaven. She found out that her husband Zues had again had a child with mortal woman. At first she was angry but now she was just feels... sad. After all those Millennium. Still things haven't changed. He cheats on her and she just.... Vent her anger and sadness. Just like now.

She was sitting in tranquility as she heard a scream of a woman. With her godly eyes she saw that a woman with a baby in her hand was running from hellhound. Hera was a smart woman and just From look she understood that the baby is son of God. Preferably one of his Brother. As in such infant age his smell was strong that a hellhound started chasing them. At first she ignored them but then But when she again looked at that hellhound she felt a different energy from that hellhound.
She flashed near that woman position and founded the hellhound near that woman dead body and a crying child.
That hellhound had killed her but the strange thing was that. That hellhound did not even touched the baby.
She knew something was wrong so she was on her guard but what happened next made her eyes go wide. That hellhound transformed into a man she knows and fears the most her father.

"Kronos....."

With venom on her tounge she said that name as her hands started glowing and two dagger appeared in her hand.
Seeing this that man calmly said.

"I am not here to fight you. I'm here to give you what you wishes the most"

He said calmly as he looked at the woman in front of him. Who flinch from his gaze and she tightens her grip around her weapons.
Seeing her like this he said

"There is no need to hold to that weapon. You are my smartest and favourite daughter. You yourself know that even with all of you combined. You were barely able to defeat me and here alone your chance of survival is low if you  fight. Which I'm not here for."

He said and just then wave erupted from him and formed a dome around them. She was trapped in that dome.Seeing this Hera understood.If she anger her Father. It would certainly means death. So for now her best bet was to play along. Her hands glowed again and her weapons vanished. Then She said.

"What do you want from me... Father"

She looked at him as he let out a sigh and said.

"Like I said. I'm here you give you what you want the most. A child who will call you mother and love you like his real mother. A child of your own"

He said as he pointed to that baby. Whose mother he just now killed.

Hera right now was lost in thought. She do want a child. But getting that from her father and that too by killing his mother just doesn't feel right and from her experience she can tell her father won't just help her for free.
She looked at her father and said.

"Why do you want to help me..."

She said as she look at her father who has a..... Sad expression on his face.

"You are my favourite daughter Hera. Seeing you..... So miserable like that hurt me..---"

Every word he was saying was triggering her to jump on that man and punch him.

"IM YOUR FAVOURITE DAUGHTER..... SEEING ME LIKE THIS YOU FELT PITY ... SAD... WHERE WAS THAT FEELING WHEN YOU ATE US... TRIED TO KILL US... HUH.."

She shouted angrily as she started flickering her God energy. As tear come on the corner of her eyes
Seeing her like he calmly approaches her and pull her into a hug. Even though she was struggling to set herself free. He did not let her go and tightens his arm around her as he softly wishper.

"Daughter......what I did was to protect you all...I was the king of Titan. The Titan of time. I can see through past present and future and the future you all present was nothing but destruction. In every possible timeline you all start fighting against each other and in the end killing each other and everything.  To save you all I diverted your anger. Hatred and agony to me. So you all will stand with eachother. Not against each other. I helped you all in your time of need. You just don't remember me as I alter your memories."

He said calmly as his daughter started crying on his chest.

"why......"

The only word she was able to whisper. The truth broke her. As she started crying opening in her father's arm.He gently rubbed circles on her back as he said

"Everyone needs a villian. So that other people think themselves of hero.
In your story I become the villian so you all can be hero."

He said calmly.

"Why you face this all alone.... Why you didn't tell anyone....why father.... Why.."

She said as tear start falling from her eyes as she looks at her father.
He smiled at her and wiped her cheeks and said.

"Some hunger are better left to be straved. Then fed."

He said as gently caress her cheeks.
Then he released her from hug and asked.

"Now. Will you adopt the child."

He asked as he looks at his daughter. After thinking for few seconds she said.

"Why did you killed his mother so that I could have her child."

She asked him with pearcing eyes. Even though it was for her sake her father did that but still he killed mortal. Hearing that he let a small laugh and said.

"It was a illusion. Just to get your attention"
He said as that woman body started disappear.

"But that baby is real. His name is Perseus Jackson And in future he will become the greatest demiGod ever lived. In most of the timeline his mother helped him in growing up but in this timeline she died giving birth to him. He have no mother. That's why I brought him to you."

He said as she look at the baby. She gently picked him up and smiled.

"He doesn't have a mother and I doesn't have child. Maybe it's in our destiny."

She said. Kronos smiled and looked and then said.

"Ok Hera. Now my work is done. I will remove this dome. And after that you will forget everything we just talked."

He said as he smiled sadly. Hera knew it was waste to argue with him so she just hugged him and said.

"Thank you father....... And I love you."

She said as a small tear appeared in Kronos eye. As he broke from hug and kisses her forehead.

"I love you too. My dear"

He said and with a flash he was gone. Hera also took the baby and went on her way and just like Kronos said Hera forgot everything about him.