Camp Half Blood

Third person POV

It was a normal day in Camp half blood. Demigods were practicing like usual and Chiron was sitting in big house with Mr. D and playing poker...
But then they all heard a loud noise.
Everyone made to the border of the camp to find a young teenage boy. Fighting a Minotaur. He killed it with its horn as he fall on ground with a thud.

"Fucking bull...."

That boy wisphered as he dusted himself.
He didn't realise the attention he had received from all the camp.
Chiron was shocked as now he look closely at the boy. He remembered, who he is.

"Perseus Jackson....."

That boy heard him and looked at him and bow. Like he was a artist who had just finished a performance.
Probably sarcasm

"The one and only. Perseus Jackson... At your service"

Half an hour ago.
Percy POV

After mother dropped me near the all so famous camp half blood. I went towards the way she told me to.
I was going there and I could see the strawberry field and there I could see a faint blue dome.. Maybe that's the entrance of camp half blood I thought but then I heard noise from behind. Because of my gut feeling I jumped away from my track. And as soon I jumped a Minotaur rushed where I was.
He looked at me and then rushed at me.
Time slowed for me. I was trying to think my way out. I do not have any weapon. He was near me when I saw his horn as a plan form in my head.
I somehow managed to jump on his head. Broke his horn and smashed his horn in his eyes. As he started to turn in dust.

"Fucking bull.... "

I said as I started removing dust from my clothes and then I heard someone says my name.

"Perseus Jackson"

I turned up and saw Mr. Brunner aka Chiron standing there. With many people. Probably campers. They must have seen me. So I bowed down like a artist and said.

"The one and only. Perseus Jackson.... At your service sir."

Dripped with sarcasm

Third person POV

The whole camp was in shock as they saw what was happening. But then a fairly tall young woman, having the height of a basketball player and the body of a rugby player having dark eyes, pale brown hair. Came forward.
She had angry expression.

"Who the fuck are you.... "

She said as percy came near them passing the camp border and then he  look at Chiron as he said.

"Sir. Will you do the honours please."

He said as a trident appeared above his head. Everyone was nervous as Chiron spoke.

"All hail. Perseus Jackson. Son of Poseidon."

Chiron said as everyone bowed to him. Percy being the kind person goes to Chiron and told him stand up.

"Please rise sir."

He said as Chiron started rising. Some campers seeing that rise too.

"He did not told you to rise."

Came a voice of Mr. D or Dionysus.
Hearing that the camper who thought of rising again bowed and stayed the in same position..

"So....You finally came brat. Now get things done and get out of my camp."

He said as he went to grab another drink. Percy just shook his head and lookef at camper as he spoke.

"No need to bow. My fellow camper. I want your respect. Not your fear."

He said. Then he looked at Chiron and spoke.

"Sir. I need to speak to you. In private"

Percy asked/ordered in his usual royal tone.

"Uh... Okay. And Perseus there is no need for formalities.. you can call me Chiron and....by the reaction of mr. D, believe you already know everything"

Chiron spoke.

"Yes. That is correct."

Percy answered solemnly.

Chiron nodded and told him to follow him. They went to big house.

"I am tasked to retrieve Zues masterbolt. They told me I need to come here. To start my quest."

Percy told Chiron. As he nodded

"Then I believe you should see oracle. She will tell you about your quest."

Chiron said. As Chiron told where the oracle was. Percy went there.

And got the prophecy.

Three shall go west, and face the god who has turned,

One shall find what was stolen, and see it's safely returned,

One shall be betrayed by the person   called friend,

And after this the beginning of the end will commence."

This wasn't the strangest thing he heard. Living with his mother..he learned many different sayings and probably he understood what this prophecy even meant. But still He told the prophecy to Chiron. He also looks in deep thought.

"In the west. Lives Hades. And the stolen item is masterbolt."

Chiron said. Scratching his non existing beard.

"But the last lines scares me. I'm getting a..... Feeling that Something is coming. Something.... Very nasty and evil."

Chiron said.

Percy know about the last line. And what Chiron was feeling was true. But he shouldn't tell him or anyone about the hidden prophecy.

"Well.. anyways. Prophecies have different meaning. Leave it... Now... Looking at bright side. You will go on a quest with two other members. A three person quest party."

Percy looked at with confused look

"What's good in that "

He asked as Chiron looked at him for a second and then he made a oh face as he spoke.

"Well... Three person party for quest is a classic party. And quest done by them have higher percentage of completion."

He said as percy nodded.

"Ok... Now..I think I should show you  around the camp. And introduce to some campers From them you can select your party members and then you can go on the quest."