School trouble!!!

Third person POV
7 years later
At Yancy Academy,New York

boys were running in school or put it in more defined way. They're chasing a single boy.
And as always if you cause trouble in school you'll find way to principal office. With your parents.

Hera POV

I saw sitting in my lawn. A nice orange juice in one hand and my baby photo album on another as I was listening to slow music I looked down at my sweet little baby pictures and all the things I did to get here... I let out a long sigh as I looked at the album and went down on my memory lane. How I got my baby. How I set up a trap for Zues and caught him red hand and told him I don't ever want to live with him. How I got this new house for us. My baby first words pic and of course his first word has 'mama'.My little Percy's first birthday. I flipped through the page and enjoyed my free time but My sweet moment was destroyed because of the phone ringing sound..
I cursed in Greek as I got up and picked up the call.

"What...."

Time skip~~

I hurried my way to school.
I got into school and took my way to the principal's office and there I found my Percy in bruises sitting with a boy with broken noise. My blood boiled how they lowly mortal did that to Son.
I calmed myself. I could kill them later on. First I need to get my son hell out of here.
As I got in principal looked at me and said.

"Well... Hello miss Hera. As you can see--"

He was saying things I was least interested in. My boy is hurt I need to treat him first.

"Look Sir. I don't know what happened between that boy and my son. What I do know is that my boy doesn't fight casually. So if he got himself into fight then that must have it's reason. But I'm not here for that."

I looked at Percy again as he tries to avoid my eyes. I sigh and continue

"Look let's forget what happened and just get things done."

I said as I magically grabbed a bundle of dollars and it on the table. Their eyes went wide as for a normal human being just throwing thousand of dollars isn't daily thing. But Hera being the goddess and that too with brain, knew that money can solve most of human problems. And that worked too.
The mother of that boy hurriedly took that money and with a sly smile said.

"Yes.. yes.. we are done ma'am"

Third person POV

Hera didn't wait any longer she grabbed Percy as they began leaving.
When they got into car. Percy tried to tell his mother what happened.

"Mom... I..it..."

He was trying to tell his mother what happened but she just shushed him and caressed his cheeks and said.

" I know honey.. we'll talk at home after I fix you up"

They arrived at home and Hera started treating her Son.

"How many were they... because definitely you don't get so many bruises from just one person."

Hera said while keeping her eyes on Percy bruises on his hand

"Don't know maybe 6 or 7. After I punched Gary. Him and his friend ganged up on me"

He answered honestly.
Then there a silence as Hera was still treating him like mortals. She didn't want him to know his heritage now.

Then Hera finally speak.

"I'm disappointed Percy."

She said as percy lowered his head and hold his tears.

"Mom I didn't mean to punch him.... He just...---"

He was saying but Hera interjected him and said

"Wait no... I'm not disappointed that you punched him. What I'm disappointed is that you got beaten.....
I guess I need to start your physical training."

Hera said in a matter of fact tone. Percy looked at her in shocked.

"So.... You are not mad 'cause I hit him...you are mad 'cause... I got my... Butt handed to me."

Percy asked shockingly.

"Umm.... Yea. You must have reason your If you punched him. And please don't use line like 'i got my butt handed to me' thats not how we speak.I definitely didn't raised you like that."

Hera said and Chuckling at end lighting the mood. Percy also relaxed and after all the first aid was done there was a awkward silence.

"Ok.... So  I know you don't start a fight unnecessarily... But still what happened...."

She spoke and look at her son. He downed his head as he lowly speak.

"Gary said... That dad left us because.... He didn't want a son like me.... A dyslexic and ADHD child like me........."

By now he started crying as Hera hugged him. After he got a bit calm she began to tell him.

"That boy. Gary.don't know what he is talking about.Your father loves you. He just..... Can't be with you..."

Hera was speaking but Percy stopped her.

"Please mom. Don't give me false hope. I'm now 7 years old. And I still haven't even seen the face of my father... If as you say he really loves me than why can't he be with me. With us.....
It's not like he is some sort of gang leader.--"
Percy eyes goes wide.

"Wait... Don't tell me he is a mafia boss"

Percy said as Hera looked at him and laughed lightly

"No.. where the even hell did you got that... No....  You father is not any... Mafia boss. He is.... In navy.. and he is on the secret mission there."

Hera said telling half truth and half making up things.

"Wait... You mean dad is a spy... Like Tom Cruise in Mission Impossible movies"

Percy said with stars in his eyes. Hera lightly giggled at her Son and kissed his head.

"Yea.. just like in movie ..... Ya know what... Why don't we watch a spy movie and I'll make some nice snacks and we'll enjoy the day."

Hera said as they both smiled and enjoyed their day.