Am I stupid for playing these games with you?

𝐀𝐦 𝐈 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲? 

𝐀𝐦 𝐈 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡?

𝐀𝐦 𝐈 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮?

Buck

So my daughter is mad at me, my lover is watching my child, and I'm in the hospital with multiple injuries, a shot wound, and no one to talk to.

All because I ran into that building to try to save a boy who I thought was injured.

This sucks big time.

I also don't know a thing about being bisexual except that I like Eddie and I have dated several women.

"Hey, how are you feeling, Buck? I snuck in some Insomnia Cookies, sorry they aren't warm anymore." I see Maddie at the doorway knocking lightly on the doorframe.

"I'm okay physically but not mentally," I frown at her.

"Okay 1) you aren't okay physically you are in the hospital for a reason and 2) What's wrong? Is the TV her that bad?" Maddie sets the cookies out of her purse and onto my bedside table.

"Amelia is mad at me for getting injured at work, she wants to switch schools because I am pretty sure she is being bullied because of her medical history, and I love Eddie and can't be with him." I say faster than she can understand.

"Wait-since when did you come out as queer? Did I miss something while I was at work? I swear I always miss the hot gossip and no one ever fills me in besides my co-workers." Maddie pulls up a chair next to my bed.

"I'm not queer. I just like Eddie more than a friend and my daughter is attached to him by the hip. She loves Eddie and he saved her from a shool fire so I cannot break that relationship." I say before I think about my words.

"So you aren't gay or bisexual?" Maddie asks with her fingers on her chin.

"I think I'm bisexual. I'm not sure how all this LGBTQ stuff works. Hen hasn't had time to talk to me much since she's studying. I don't know Maddie I'm panicking and running away from my feelings both literally and physically," I run my hand through my hair and my blood pressure levels go up on the meter.

Great, fuck.

I keep telling myself that I am bisexual even though I just know I like Eddie and no one else.

What's wrong with me?

"Okay, and why is this a problem if Amelia loves and trusts Eddie?" Maddie pops a piece of mint gum in her mouth.

"Because Amelia is happy the way things are right now, she's already been through a dozen changes in less than a quarter of the year. She deserves happiness, stability, and normalcy of a routine. I'm trying to get her into Chris' school. She doesn't like the public school she's at now after her last school had a fire." I tell Maddie as if she's my therapist.