OFFER

Bella Adams was a 22 year old girl who lived alone as her parents died.

Bella used to work in a bar.It was already 6:40 PM.So she went to bar.

Kevin Anderson was a mafia.He had to deal with Mr.Thomas At a bar.He left for the bar.

KEVIN'S POV

As I entered the bar , I went into the VIP section.As I entered , I saw Thomas already sitting there.

"Long time no see , Thomas" I said.
"Yeah" He replied.

We talked for few more minutes , suddenly a girl walked inside with our drinks.She looked breath taking. She came towards us and gave me my drink. Our eyes met.

She had deep brown eyes in which anyone could be lost.

She accidentally touched my hand , as it sent an electric shock and it made her nervous.

BELLA'S POV

My boss that day appointed me to the VIP section , as Laura was not there. I was happy.

I walked inside the room with drinks.
There I saw two men talking seriously but when I made some noise they looked towards me.

One guy looked so angelic , as I could not  look anywhere else. I went towards him and as I was giving him his drink , suddenly our hands touched.

That sent shivers down my spine , as I took my hand back and got nervous.

Our eyes met.
His eyes , they were blue and deep like ocean.

I gave them their drinks and came out.
My heart was beating very fast.

KEVIN'S POV

She went out after serving us our drinks.
I thought to make her MINE anyhow.
I never felt anything like this towards anyone.

Thomas and I talked for almost thirty minutes more and then he left.

I came out of the room and my eyes found that girl who made me feel something strange.

She was serving some guys. They looked around my age. One of them tried to grab her wrist and she was opposing his touch.

My blood boiled at the scene. I went towards them and held that guy's collar and punched him in the face.

BELLA'S POV

I was serving some guys and then he suddenly grabbed my wrist , trying to force himself on me. When a punch landed on his face and he fell.I looked towards the person who punched him

And it was HIM.
The first guy to make me feel butterflies.

I then saw the guy who was getting beaten up by him.

I tried to stop him and fortunately he stopped.

He then said to the guy " She is mine , touch her and I will kill you".

He then looked at me and cupped my face with his big hands.

He asked " Are you okay?"

"I am fine" I replied.

He sighed with relief. I could not understand that why he called me his.

"I want to talk to you" He said making my heart flutter.

"Okay" I said.

"Follow me" He said in his husky voice and I felt my heart beating fast.

I followed him. He was going to the VIP section.

He sat on the couch telling me to sit next to him.

"My name is Kevin Anderson and I am 26 years old." He said.

"So what?" I said.

"I work in the mafias." He said as I widened my eyes.

"Okay" I replied still stunned.

"What do you want from me?" I asked.

"I want you to be my SUGAR BABY."He said and I felt that my heart was about to explode.

"Wh-What?" I asked thinking that I heard it wrong.

"I want you to be my Sugar baby."He again calmly said.