ACCEPTING THE OFFER

"I want you to be my Sugar baby , Bella." He again calmly said.

My heart was beating fast.

"I know you need time to think about it." He said.

"I will be your sugar baby." I said thinking that I needed money and I had no one in this world. And he was also handsome.

I widened my eyes when he suddenly pulled me on his lap.

"Babygirl , now you are mine." He said.

I blushed at the nickname.

"Yes , daddy I am all yours." I whispered.

"So , babygirl do you live alone?" He whispered right next to my ears as he bit my earlobe. I moaned .

"Yes" I said whispering.

"Then , move in with me."  He said and kissed my neck.

"Okay daddy." I said smiling.

"Then , let's go to your home and pack your things."He said.

"Okay daddy." I said.

He carried me in his arms as we went towards his car. He sat on the driver seat and made me sit on his lap. We drove towards my apartment.

"Babygirl , let's make a contract." He said  licking my ear.

I hummed.

We reached to my apartment. We went inside the elevator and I pressed the floor number. I grabbed keys from my purse and opened the door.

I went and picked up a suitcase and packed my things. I was done after thirty to forty minutes. Until then , Kevin was scrolling on his phone.

"I am done" I said.

Then , we went out of the apartment and sat in the car again. He again made me sit on his lap. We drove towards his home.

But suddenly , he stopped the car at a pharmacy. He made me sit on the passenger seat and got out of the car.

KEVIN'S POV

I stopped my car at a pharmacy to buy something.

I put Bella on the passenger seat and got out.

I came back to the car after ten minutes.

I sat on the driver seat and again made her sit on my lap.

"Are you sick?" She asked with concern.

"No" I replied.

"Then , why you went to pharmacy?" She asked.

"To buy condoms" I said while smirking and she blushed.
BELLA'S POV

When he said that he bought condoms , I blushed. Then , after few minutes an idea popped up in my mind.

I grined on his lap.

KEVIN'S POV

After some minutes , I felt her griding on my dick.  I looked at her and she was smirking.

"What are yo-you doing?" I asked stuttering.

"Putting condoms to use" She said while smirking.

My mansion was just some minutes away.

She again grined and I groaned.

We reached to my mansion.

I parked my car and grabbed her thick ass by one hand while the other was opening the car door. She wrapped her legs around my torso.

Once, door was open , I captured her lips in a hungry kiss. She kissed me back. I bit her lower lip asking for entrance and she moaned as I  entered my tongue in her mouth exploring each and every corner. She did the same. We fought for dominance and I won.

I went towards the main door and opened it by my fingerprint. I carried her to my room.I threw her on bed.

SMUT WARNING ⚠️

BELLA'S POV

We just had a passionate kiss and now I am in his room and on his bed.

I saw him opening his shirt and pants and now he was left in his boxers.

His dick standed straight and I could tell that he had a huge one even with his boxers on. I stared at his well toned abs.

"Like what you see?" He said smirking.

I blushed at his words.

He then hovered over me and ripped my top with his hands and then he pulled my jeans down.

Now , I was left in just my bra and panty.

He stared hungrily at me and captured my lips in a hungry kiss , then my neck where he left some hickeys marking me as his.

Then he made me sit up and unbuckled my bra and throwing it somewhere on the floor.

"They are so big" He said smirking while I blushed.

He then grabbed my boobs and licked on it.

He bit my right nipple while his hand played with my other one. I moaned.

He did the same with the left one too.
I again moaned feeling the pleasure.

He squeezed both of them and I screamed.

Then , I suddenly remembered about the contract.

"Daddy , what about the contract?" I asked while moaning as he squeezed my boobs more harshly.